After Dark Action

Feel free to discuss everything not related to Dolph. Have a good time and be friendly!

Moderator: Moderators

After Dark Action

Postby bomaz on 16 Mar 2012, 20:52

Consisting of The Philly Kid, El Gringo, Dragon Eyes, Transit and Stash House, these movies, with budgets between 4 and 8 millions, are produced by Joel Silver (The Matrix, Lethal Weapon) and Courtney Solomon (Dungeons and Dragons, Uni Sol 3).
I've seen Transit, a quite okay chase-DTV with Jim Caviezel. Nothing that will make a revolution, but nothing to be ashamed of. The locations are well used, and it looks more expensive that it really is.
I'm looking forward to Stash House of course, and El Gringo.
Here is the trailer to Dragon Eyes (by Hohn Hyams). The plot (if there's one) seems useless, but the action looks great (will it be the case for all the movie of the collection ?)

bomaz

Re: After Dark Action

Postby Jox on 17 Mar 2012, 11:52

Interestingly, of all these titles STASH HOUSE is the only one that seems more of a thriller (and set in one location) than a pure action action flick.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Nikolai Cherenco on 25 Apr 2012, 18:22

The idea and what After Dark is now producing a step in the right direction. But you should invest more in marketing.
Nikolai Cherenco

Postby Jox on 27 Apr 2012, 00:48

They just released the EL GRINGO (directed by STASH HOUSE's Eduardo Rodriguez) trailer which seems like the only one that was really completed and done properly
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Nikolai Cherenco on 05 May 2012, 08:25

Looks good. Reminiscent of "Desperado" 8) . Seems to me but to be a little too crazy, not that I like. :?
Nikolai Cherenco

Return to Off-Topic