Sure has been awhile...

Feel free to discuss everything not related to Dolph. Have a good time and be friendly!

Moderator: Moderators

Sure has been awhile...

Postby The_Canadian on 14 Apr 2012, 10:20

Hey all, long time no see.

This last little while I've been really busy: graduated from University, working, and even planning to move to my own place. And all along the way I filled in my free time with starring in a no-budget horror film (I'm the bad guy)!

BTW, that movie I mentioned? Been doing REALLY well lately. I've even been doing interviews for it, like this (where I name drop a certain actor whom we all admire): http://entertainmentmaven.com/2012/03/0 ... k-fuchman/

Also, there a trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Fg_K08YIA

How you guys been? Its good to see you all again. Especially you two, Jox and Dolphage. Wassup?
"Loosly translated... out of the frying pan and boned up the ass with a red hot poker."
-Showdown In Little Tokyo
The_Canadian
Regular

Re: Sure has been awhile...

Postby dolphage on 14 Apr 2012, 16:23

Hey buddy, how's it hanging?

Congratulations on the success, that's great! I love this (among other) quote from the interview:

"What was it like to play one of the most villainous characters to appear on the big-screen in 2011?

So much fun! Especially because Fuchman isn’t some “misunderstood soul” or some bullshit like that. He’s a guy who kills people because, fuck it, he’s evil. And I love that. I love that he’s a throwback bad guy, and not some angst-ridden emo bitch with daddy issues.!"

I like it.

Welcome back!
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby bomaz on 14 Apr 2012, 22:42

Oh ... been hearing of this one for a long time ;) Great to see a member of the board is in it.
Congrats on everything
bomaz

Postby Jox on 15 Apr 2012, 16:29

Great to have you back and kicking ass, cheers!
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Travis on 20 Apr 2012, 06:45

Congrats.

I have been away more than usual too. We have to live our lives, but welcome back.
Travis
Regular

Return to Off-Topic