The B-Team Topic

Feel free to discuss everything not related to Dolph. Have a good time and be friendly!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: The B-Team Topic

Postby Tom on 22 Aug 2012, 15:52

I think it'll be great. I've always loved Rothrock. I've seen so many films by all those guys. I mean I've seen more Gruner, Lamas, Blanks films than anyone really should! Ha ha!

I kind of like Don Wilson too. I mean he's not great. Even in that C-movie category he's not the best actor or on screen fighter but for some reason Don just has a likeability. More so than Lorenzo Lamas. I've always found Lamas to come across as a bit sleazy and a bit like he fancies himself too much. That might be because he looks like a male stripper/shampoo ad actor. He seems to have quite an ego in real life too though. Don doesn't have a great deal of charisma, but does have likeability. A bit like Dacascos too. He's likeable. In Dacasco's case I think he really deserved a much bigger career than he got however. He's such an amazing on screen fighter and has a good presence when used right. He was superb in Brotherhood Of The Wolf.

I hope they are all involved in it.

As for Dolph. I'd like him to concentrate on doing bigger things. 5 years ago, I'd have loved him on a project like this. Now though, he's an Expendable, not a B-teamer! ha ha.

Add Zagarino and Mattius Hues to the B-Team list too.
Tom
Regular

Re: The B-Team Topic

Postby Tom on 22 Aug 2012, 17:49

Ha ha. Oh man, I've seen literally everyone on that list Khurram! If they got all of them it would be epic.

I'd add to that,
Michael Blanks
Chuck Jeffreys
Gary Busey
Donna Jason
Cory Everson
Eric Roberts.
Don Niam
I could go on all day, so I'll stop.
Tom
Regular

Return to Off-Topic