Jean-Claude Van Damme: A Career in Kicking Ass

Feel free to discuss everything not related to Dolph. Have a good time and be friendly!

Moderator: Moderators

Jean-Claude Van Damme: A Career in Kicking Ass

Postby Nathan on 24 Oct 2012, 17:10

Hey guys!

I am happy to announce the release of my brand new kindle book, Jean Claude Van Damme: A Career in Kicking Ass, which is available exclusively to download on amazon kindle and PC's. It is priced at $4.08 ($2.56) and can be found at the links below. I hope you will all go out and support the book by buying it, reviewing it, facebooking it, tweeting it etc and help to push it up the charts! It is currently at number 3 on the movie guides and reviews chart and with your support we can make it number 1 :mrgreen: There is also an exclusive comp on vandammefan.net to win a JC goodie bag full of great stuff, so head over there and post your order number after purchase! Thanks for the support guys! :D

Synopsis:
Jean Claude Van Damme: actor, martial artist and to a legion of loyal fans, an icon. The man who brought his on screen high kicking antics to the West and built a career on low budget fighting tournament movies, followed by a stint as a Hollywood A-lister in the 90’s before the changing face of cinema and drug addiction problems got in his way. But after years making direct to video movies, he has become a more recognised face once again and has received recent acclaim for his acting performances in J.C.V.D. and The Expendables 2.
Jean Claude Van Damme: A Career in Kicking Ass, chronicles his filmography from his first movie through to his most recent, this is Van Damme as you’ve never seen him before, providing the perfect accompaniment to any action aficionado or moviegoer looking to delve into the Belgian bruiser’s back catalogue and explore the highs and lows of his decades of experience in the business. Welcome to the journey from fresh faced young heartthrob to brooding older avenger and proof that The Muscles from Brussels is not just a silly nickname, but a man striving to become something more than the stereotype the media has created.

Links:

US Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Jean-Claude-Van-D ... han+shepka

UK Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jean-Claude-Van ... 827&sr=8-3

Follow me on twitter @Nathan_Shepka :D !!
"Are we having fun yet?" - Dolph Lundgren, Universal Soldier
Nathan
Regular

Re: Jean-Claude Van Damme: A Career in Kicking Ass

Postby Mosquito on 24 Oct 2012, 22:19

Great! Good look... or rather: success! At that price people should not hesitate to buy. Keep us posted! I'm interested in ebook sales in general so I'm interested in reading how it works out for you.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Nathan on 24 Oct 2012, 22:25

Mosquito wrote:Great! Good look... or rather: success! At that price people should not hesitate to buy. Keep us posted! I'm interested in ebook sales in general so I'm interested in reading how it works out for you.

Thank Mosquito! It's currently at number 20 on the Movies chart regarding books and at number 1 on the Movie Reviews and Guides chart. That's only with six copies but with a few more being sold per day, it could climb quite high. It's just finding ways to promote it, marketing is always the hardest...and my degree was based around it!
Nathan
Regular

Postby whiteandblank on 25 Oct 2012, 11:34

I will buy this!
Is there an off switch to your mouth?
whiteandblank

Postby Nathan on 26 Oct 2012, 12:40

whiteandblank wrote:I will buy this!

Cheers mate, that'd be fantastic! Remember to hop over and enter the competition buddy! :mrgreen:
Nathan
Regular

Return to Off-Topic