the pandemic

Feel free to discuss everything not related to Dolph. Have a good time and be friendly!

Moderator: Moderators

the pandemic

Postby GeneralMcFaiL on 20 Mar 2020, 23:38

Just wanted to say I hope everyone is doing ok and will get through this whole thing Dolph and his family included. Weird yet scary times but I've enjoyed my time on this site discussing Dolph stuff with you all over the years!

And hopefully we will continue to for many years to come!
"It's Jesus time!"
GeneralMcFaiL

Re: the pandemic

Postby Jamesflavell on 21 Mar 2020, 00:41

Thanks,General; the same to you, sir!
Jamesflavell

Postby Jox on 21 Mar 2020, 23:38

Thank you!

Take care of yourselves and stay safe, disconnect, rest if you can, self-care is important, especially when our mental health is also challenged...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-AAKeBBUp5/
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Mosquito on 30 Mar 2020, 21:00

Hey, I hope y'all are ok out there! I'm actually profiting from it until now. My company has sent everyone to work from home, so I'm here in my comfy clothes every day saving a lot of time for the usual commute. Also, no social obligations, all concerts cancelled and so I have a lot more time than usual. I just love it. But I am aware that for a lot of people it is harder now and even very dangerous.

So let's think of the people who aren't that lucky. And I'm especially grateful for the many people who keep the supermarkets filled, who drive the trucks with all the goods, who keep the trains running, streets safe and who take care of the elderly, the ones in need and the unfortunate people who have cought the virus. Thank you guys!
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 31 Mar 2020, 20:15

Think of confined people who live alone, sometimes with also various visible and invisible disabilities, persons already going through various kind of mental and physical health issues, loneliness, traumas, and overall difficult times in addition to the pandemic current situation that piled on top of that...
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 05 Apr 2020, 22:48

Jox
Site Admin

Return to Off-Topic