I guess I'll start....

Feel free to discuss everything not related to Dolph. Have a good time and be friendly!

Moderator: Moderators

I guess I'll start....

Postby I Dig Dolph on 03 Mar 2005, 00:56

I think that this off topic section will be a great addition to the Dolph forum!

But anywho, my topic is about Rocky 6. I heard that it will definately 100% be made considering that Sylvester Stallone's The Contender TV show does not totally crap put.

There has been many rumors on what the story line for Rocky 6 will be about. One that has been floating around is that Apollo Creed's son blames Rocky for Apollo's death from Drago, so he wants to fight Rocky. But Sly said will be the probable storyline is that Adrian (this means talia shire wont be in it) dies and Rocky becomes depressed and works at a resturant and tries to mend his broken relationship with his son. Then at the end to get out of debt, he will fight (kinda like George Forman did).

What do you guys think the storyline should be? Or should they even make another Rocky??
I Dig Dolph

Postby Jox on 03 Mar 2005, 01:30

I don't think there should be another Rocky movie after so many years (15 since Rocky V already!). And even if the project is always brought back on the table (as is Rambo IV) I honestly doubt it will ever be made.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Dawn on 10 Mar 2005, 23:43

Part I of the Rocky VI script is now in Sly magazine. You guys can pick up a copy hopefully somewhere. By the way, Sly is really in great shape!
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Postby I Dig Dolph on 11 Mar 2005, 08:30

hey is that magazine available in Canada? :shock:
I Dig Dolph

Return to Off-Topic