Red Scorpion 2

Feel free to discuss everything not related to Dolph. Have a good time and be friendly!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Terminator on 11 May 2005, 14:10

Oh, that's a good point!

Actually this movie was set in 1994 I guess... the characters are completely different... Maybe Dolph was to lazy at that time to be on the set for RS 2. I'll try to find out more about that.
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Jox on 11 May 2005, 19:35

Well Dolph refused to be part of "Red Scorpion 2". The original was one of the most difficult shoots he worked on, because of the political situations, and filming in the desert etc.... Also in 1995 (in a Premiere or Load interview), when asked what was the worst advice he's been given in his career, he replied: "Red Scorpion 2".
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Terminator on 11 May 2005, 21:31

I do understand...
but how much did he finally earn with RS 1? Then I'd even be pleased to have a bad sunburn, some scratches, sand on my skin and a lot of thirst. lol
Just for a million $, I won't complain about those conditions.
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Terminator on 19 May 2005, 19:48

Recently, I had a short look at the actors and the main hero seems to be characterized by the complete opposite figure. He's more the smart guy, just less muscle mass, so those of you who'd like to see this movie ought to be well- prepared. ^^
The story has to do with several militairy options... I think the main heroes have to help their troopers in a way... but nothing if Dolph doesn't show his way of kickin' some asses. :)
And the young, wild Dolph is no getting more 'n more older and so the fresh character might be another man. I'd really like acting in action movies...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Jox on 20 May 2005, 00:40

"Red Scorpion 2" is awful, the hero tries to act like a gool guy who gets the ladies, and he gets teamed up with a commando team to kick the ass of a neo-nazi group lead by John Savage...
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Terminator on 22 May 2005, 15:41

Oh... remaking this age of horror within movies by Neo Nazis...
"honouring" some Germans so that directors thought about Germany again. ^^
I thought it would be dealing with the Sowjet Union once more...
Terminator
Regular

Return to Off-Topic