New Asterix Movie directed by ...

Feel free to discuss everything not related to Dolph. Have a good time and be friendly!

Moderator: Moderators

New Asterix Movie directed by ...

Postby bomaz on 09 Jun 2005, 09:55

The new Asterix movie will be directed by Frederic Forestier ( the peacekeeper ) .
Jean Claude Van Damme will play an athlete in this movie , and the indian actress Ashwaria Raï ( sorry , i will never remember her name ) will have a little appearence .
bomaz

Postby Terminator on 09 Jun 2005, 18:54

Hey, yo!! A new Astérix... très bon!
I used to like watching the other movies many times... it always had been a sense of humor you can easily compare with Leslie Nielsen's charme and comedy experience. Just remembering the sound of a car of driving backwards when one of Caesar's soldier used a tipper with a horse, leaning to his back. lol
Or the Matrix-like fight scenes in Egypt... if they are gonna have the same humor even with a great actor like Van Damme... won't miss it. :D
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Tom on 10 Jun 2005, 12:51

Van Damme should thank me! No sooner do i denounce his career, he is signed up for a sequel to the biggest french films ever, both in grosses and budgets. In fact this sequel will be the most expensive french film ever I believe. Well done JC, a bit of success again even if only in France.
Tom
Regular

Return to Off-Topic