Terminator 4

Feel free to discuss everything not related to Dolph. Have a good time and be friendly!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Jox on 08 Dec 2005, 22:44

it would really be a shame to see a T4 without Arnie, it was already a huge loss not to have Sarah Connor in T3 because she was the protagonist of the first Terminator and one of the strongest characters of the franchise.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Mosquito on 08 Dec 2005, 22:57

Absolutely. There can't be a Terminator without Arnie.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Terminator on 10 Dec 2005, 16:12

I can nod with my head when reading most of your options.
Anyway, Robert Patrick and Sly don't have the anatomy of being the big, muscular Terminator. I think that even John Cena is a way to "small". The Rock could make it... maybe Ralf Möller. lol
Regardening these Smackdown and RAW - athletes I'd prefer talking to Batista, because he has got the size. Starring the Terminator's opponent might work with him, too. But what about the opponent anyway: X-tanna Loken did a good job as the "Terminatrix" (dun know if she used to be named like that...) and maybe another bad machine could be even a child or a teenager.
Of course I wouldn't start crying if there's an actor like Wisley Snipes, but I complain and worry about the size. Eventually Ralf Möller is a good choice and Dolph might have missed to act in "Predator"...
Dolph is definitely a good cyborg, but not a Terminator.
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Craigie-Boy on 11 Dec 2005, 13:12

You just can't have a Terminator film without Ahnuld. Come on, can you picture it? It would be like making a new Rocky without Stallone, a new Die Hard without Willis, a Lethal Weapon without Gibson and Glover, etc. I agree that Dolph probably couldn't fill Arnie's leather boots as a T800, but as we all know, there are many different models of Terminators...
Craigie-Boy
Regular

Postby Terminator on 11 Dec 2005, 16:55

Yes, you are right... saw them even at the T-3 gala. It's difficult to say which aspect will be the most significant, right? The size or the talent (of acting)...
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Return to Off-Topic