Dolph on reality TV....kinda

Feel free to discuss everything not related to Dolph. Have a good time and be friendly!

Moderator: Moderators

Dolph on reality TV....kinda

Postby Craigie-Boy on 13 Dec 2005, 23:31

This is probably of most interest to the other UK users of this forum.
You've probably heard of the new sort-of reality TV show called Space Cadets, right? For those not in the know, it involves a group of people being randomly selected to take part in what they believe will be the UK's first ever civilian space flight. They believe they're being flown to a secret military base in south-west Russia, where they will undergo astronaut training before being flown into near-space. In actual fact, they are flown to a disused base in southern England and will never even leave the ground!
Anyway, what does any of this have to do with Dolph, I hear you ask? Well, funny thing. If you caught the first episode, like I did, you would have noticed a poster of the main man in the installation's gymnasium.
Just thought this might generate a little interest among some people. Did anyone else see this?
Craigie-Boy
Regular

Postby carrie on 15 Dec 2005, 01:25

yeah i saw it too, have you noticed what they have done to the pic now? they should all be sent to outer space for real and then ejected for such a shitty act,i would love to own that picture.
carrie
Regular

Postby Tom on 15 Dec 2005, 12:05

Carrie is on a role! First she wants to drop Van Damme into acid, now she wants to eject people into space!

People for your own safety get this woman a christmas card!
Tom
Regular

Postby carrie on 16 Dec 2005, 00:23

how about an even better idea, ejecting van dumb in to space along side the dickhead that defaced a perfectly horny looking poster of dolph.
carrie
Regular

Postby Terminator on 17 Dec 2005, 12:37

What are you all talking about? ^^
A space project of the UK, a special group with a performance before and then Dolph?? Must be nuts. :lol:
A reality show, eh? Quite obvious... can you tell me which channel has it's broadcast up-to-date? BBC, CNN or whatever?
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby carrie on 17 Dec 2005, 14:35

im not sure if its channel 4 or 5 here in the uk, yeah its a reality tv show where they tell a group of people they are going to be passengers on a russian space shuttle heading for space,well in fact they have just been flown around the uk for 4 or 5 hours and then held for a week or so in a disused military base in england being trained(not) then they think they are being launched in to space-i found it pretty stupid so i have only watched it now and again. regards to dolph- there is a huge poster of him hanging on the wall inside one of the buildings and jeez he is looking mighty fine on it-well he was looking mighty fine untill some dickhead drew on it,thats why i wanted them to ejected in to space for real,looking back maybe i was being a little harsh perhaps they should of been shot in the head instead its quicker i suppose,then again no i will go back to my original idea just because they are plain f*****g stupid.
carrie
Regular

Postby Terminator on 18 Dec 2005, 19:00

Well, concerning to what you've just said, it is getting close to all the damn TV shows we're having here in Germany... just in another, "more realistic" way... like "self-house-made projects", Judgement shows, played in "court" and of course all the rest you'd probably know from the USA first, like simple talk show with Jerry Springer, where d***heads blame each other for sexual and illegal stuff... how persistent anyway.
I hope Dolph is keeping up the good work with benefits like the visit of a basketball competition in Moscow while shooting a movie there.
So they had a big poster of Dolph hanging in this military base? Maybe a good example how "heroes" (or astronauts? *laughter*) should be like...
But you are not talking about the huge sowjet picture which was shown in Rocky IV, are you?
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Return to Off-Topic