Small surgery tomorrow and Happy Holidays

Feel free to discuss everything not related to Dolph. Have a good time and be friendly!

Moderator: Moderators

Small surgery tomorrow and Happy Holidays

Postby Dawn on 16 Dec 2005, 07:17

Finally getting my new pacemaker tomorrow and I am both anxious and glad the time has come. I have not felt too well lately. I have been quite tired, so that is why I am glad to finally get this done! :D It will be a very short procedure and hopefully I will be home the same day as long as my leads do not have to be replaced. Afterwards, I will go home and hopefully watch the Defender with my husband!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Dawn
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Postby Mosquito on 16 Dec 2005, 23:15

Oh wow, Dawn, didn't know you have a pacemake. I wish you all the best! Good luck! Let us know when you're back!
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby carrie on 17 Dec 2005, 02:03

good luck for tomorrow dawn,hope all goes well for you,im sure it will.
you best not be away from home to long because you dont know what state your house will be in if that beast of a cat of yours gets to bored and lonely.
carrie
Regular

Postby Jox on 17 Dec 2005, 02:17

thinking of you!

wish you best of luck and great holidays!!
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Dawn on 18 Dec 2005, 02:48

Hi guys! Thanks for your warm wishes. I am doing fine, just a little sore. Hopefully in a week or so that will go away and I can resume all lifting/pulling /pushing with my left arm.

Mike will have to corral the cat for now, he's too heavy for me to pick up! I am not allowed to pick up anything over 15 lbs! Take care.

Later!
Dawn
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Return to Off-Topic