ONG-BAK - The Thai Warrior

Feel free to discuss everything not related to Dolph. Have a good time and be friendly!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Tom on 07 Jan 2006, 19:35

It's really good. The story and everything is okay, but the film is all about the action, it's got amazing fights, especially becasue of the lead Tony Jaa, he's an amazing;y agile martial artist and does some pretty amazing stunts.

Jaa's follow up film Tom Yum Goong is even better. You will definitely be impressed becasue his fighting style is unique and his athetiscm is amazing. Jaa makes Jackie Chan (in his prime) look about as mobile as Free Willy.
Tom
Regular

Postby Dawn on 21 Jan 2006, 23:22

Excellent movie, I was very impressed with Tony Jaa's skills. I am hoping he really becomes big, he is very entertaining to watch.
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Postby Mosquito on 22 Jan 2006, 23:13

I've seen it and I really liked it. I was especially curious because the advertised it with the slogan "No strings attached". Nowadays there's so much wirework that you don't know what is possible and what not (if you aren't an expert). And boy... a lot is possible!

Of course the story and the characters are naive but hey, it's a real Eastern and it is good entertainment!
Mosquito
Site Admin

Return to Off-Topic