the shootout

Feel free to discuss everything not related to Dolph. Have a good time and be friendly!

Moderator: Moderators

Should have taken the chevelle instead?

Poll ended at 17 Sep 2006, 07:26

Yes
100%
No
No votes
He should have died before he even made it to the cars anyway
No votes

Total votes : 1

the shootout

Postby car_defender on 15 Sep 2006, 07:26

Why did he have to blow up the chevelle and keep the thunderbird???? I mean like fuck, u dont blow up a chevelle ok....everyone in tht scene deserves to die for wrecking that chevelle!!!! :evil:
car_defender

Postby Mosquito on 15 Sep 2006, 10:43

Uhm, please enlighten me... which movie are you talking about?

Sometimes there are strange choices. In that very bad movie The Fast And The Furious - all those plastic Asian cars have no style at all. Only in the end there's a good car... the old Dodge. *That* is what I call a cool car.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby car_defender on 28 Sep 2006, 23:12

I deffinately have to agree with you about that Dodge Charger at the end of that movie. I cant remember the movie at the moment but I the only point I am getting at is that Beautiful muscle cars do not deserve to be blown up. Sadly, I own an '86 300ZX Z31 (I have built it out of 4 300's and its ready to be torn down and redone again) its my drifting car. Also my winter beater cuz I drive a beautiful '72 Dodge Challenger during the summer. HEMI orange with the black rumble hood. When I see people mess around with classics (especially mine) I get pissed off
car_defender

Postby Jox on 28 Sep 2006, 23:37

I'm sorry to be a pain but this conversation makes no sense to me and I can't care less about cars so if someone doesn't explain to me what this to do with Dolph I'm gonna delete this topic...
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Mosquito on 29 Sep 2006, 16:41

Jox: You're absolutely right that there doesn't seem to be a relation to Dolph here. But since I'm a classic car fan I've moved the topic to the "Off-Topic" board rather than waiting for you to delete it. ;-) I hope that is ok with you.

car_defender: So which Dolph movie are you referring to?
You drive a Dodge Challenger? Nice!! A few years ago I almost bought a restored Dodge Dart Convertible (white, I think 1972) but the guy sold it to somebody else. *sigh* The 300 ZX is not my stile. My favourite car used to be the Karmann Ghia (ok, no muscle car at all). I had a beautiful but rusty one. See pics here: http://www.mosquito.net/kg/photos.html. If I buy a classic car again it might be a Triumph TR6 (racing green of course with chrome spokes). I would like to rent a Cobra for a weekend but so far I haven't found someone who rents them out. You find a lot of "Ferrari for a weekend" on ebay but not a single AC Cobra.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Return to Off-Topic