Sweden vs. UK ;)

Feel free to discuss everything not related to Dolph. Have a good time and be friendly!

Moderator: Moderators

Sweden vs. UK ;)

Postby Mosquito on 08 Nov 2006, 01:33

Since our Swedish God lives in London sometimes, this video is a nice comparison. ;-) Please don't shoot the messenger, I have only been pointed to this video by a friend. :mrgreen:
http://www.slemmedreng.dk/player/f13100/p13143.php
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Terminator on 09 Nov 2006, 21:57

This clip is great! :)
When I was in Sweden I could only see beautiful girls and young women- people from the UK may be handsome as well, but maybe this party was a regular one?? oO
The Swedish one is probably a private club or another glamourous party... ;)

I wanna go to Sweden. :P
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby carrie on 10 Nov 2006, 01:47

yeah ok so now you have my attention,i feel duty bound to defend my fellow brits here, the article was amusing but very not very fair,whoever filmed that visited newcastle and im sure there must be attractive people in newcastle just none of them were at that specific pub on the night in question, if they had visited "chinawhites" in london or somewhere similar they would have had far more luck in seeing the "beautiful" people who go there and try and bag a footballer. all i can say is we have david beckham and the have sven goran erikssen- now thats another example.
p.s mosquito will you slap your fiend for me!!!( no i havent spelt friend wrong) :lol:
carrie
Regular

Postby Tom on 11 Nov 2006, 12:19

England is the best, we have Carrie.

Even the Swedish rockers Europe knew that, and wrote a song about her.
Tom
Regular

Postby carrie on 11 Nov 2006, 15:40

lol, yeah toms example is loads better than mine," all hail tom" we could rule the world- ( we wont mention cliff richards version of "carrie" because that would kind off destroy our argument. ssshhhh)
carrie
Regular

Postby Tom on 11 Nov 2006, 23:04

You've just made me want to listen to Cliff's wired for sound. I feel ashamed.
Tom
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 14 Nov 2006, 23:00

Ok, I have to admit that my husband was pointed to this video bye his fellow guild members who are Swedish to a significant amout (or at least Scandinavian). I must say that I went to a guild gathering in Kopenhagen once and was surprised that indeed all swedish guys were blond (except for one who dyed his hair red). That stereotype was confirmed - lucky Swedes! ;)

But yes, of course there are beautiful British ladies. Let me think.... hm... Mrs. Beckham needs a nose job. Hm... ok I can't think of ladies because my attention usually focuses on men. ;) Beckham? Please, what's special about him? He has an ambitious wife and goo advisors but he looks like a very average guy. Ok. There are handsome guys! The greatest gentleman of all times was a Brit... Cary Grant! Still one of my favourite actors. Daniel Day-Lewis has something (besides his amazing acting skills). Fascinating eyes! Hm... who else? Hm.... Nick Moran was cute in Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (also a very, very good movie). Hm... Sean Connery had something...

Ok, help me out. More suggestions? ;)
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby carrie on 17 Nov 2006, 01:01

attractive english ladies,hmmm victoria beckham doesnt spring to mind although credit where its due she almost always looks great- how about kate beckinsale,i would sell my granny to look like her,my husband thinks kelly brooke is something special but hes a boob man so he does get side tracked and there is nothing wrong with david beckham just as long as he doesnt talk, robbie williams is a sex symbol but god knows why he does nothing for me,as is jude law and daniel craig, :shock: i dont know why that is either, cary grant pllllllease!!!!! smarmy git, but talking of the older guys peter cushion is a legend but kind of scary. i guess no one can match up to dolph really and ok hes from sweden. p.s freddy lundgberg i wouldnt kick out of bed either and yeah hes swedish too. ok 1-0 to sweden :wink:
carrie
Regular

Postby Jox on 17 Nov 2006, 01:07

Kate Beckinsale is gorgeous (by the way I hate Underworld 2 though)...
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Mosquito on 17 Nov 2006, 01:09

I am shocked.... SHOCKED! Cary Grant doesn't deserve that... *sniff*

Regarding Robbie Williams, David Beckham, Jude Law: I tell you it's their money and fame that makes them sexy (at least for the majority). They just aren't. Ok, Jude Law has style (but for me no sex appeal) and Robbie Williams is a great entertainer.

Kate Beckinsale... the name is very familiar but I can't match a face. Kelly Brooke? Never heard. Hm.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby manudenis2005 on 17 Nov 2006, 09:28

ImageImageImageImage

Kate Beckinsale.

England-Sweden 1-1.
:lol:
manudenis2005
manudenis2005
Regular

Postby Jox on 17 Nov 2006, 11:35

These are not even the most flatering pictures of her I think...
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Mosquito on 17 Nov 2006, 22:39

Oh, ok, nice - especially the vampire outfit. Have seen that movie. Beautiful scenery, no chemistry. Really boring.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby carrie on 18 Nov 2006, 02:10

mosquito -your a hard lady!!! to impress :wink: your hubby must be something special
jox- yes kate is gorgeous and no they are not the best pics of her.
manudenis- im loving your final score
carrie
Regular

Postby Terminator on 19 Nov 2006, 23:25

I think Kate needs to "beef up" her breasts a little, but generally I am completely d'accord with u guys. :lol:
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Return to Off-Topic