My script

Feel free to discuss everything not related to Dolph. Have a good time and be friendly!

Moderator: Moderators

My script

Postby The_Canadian on 08 Dec 2006, 02:00

I'm currently working on a script that I plan on sending to Dolph.

I sent him a script pitch for a modern pirate movie once called "South Seas Showdown" and he sent me an autographed photo with the added note: "I'd like to read your script!"

This will be my second time writing a full length film screenplay (don't ask about the first one... that just didn't work) and I was thinking it would be better to make a Dolph movie of the fans, for the fans and by the fans!

So any suggestions as to what you want to be in the film will be gladly accepted and considered.

The movie currently goes as such:

Countdown- Eric Monroe is an undercover cop sent in to arrest international terrorist Tyrannous Griffin through a sting operation. Unfortunatly, the sting goes bad, Griffin escapes and decides to make things a little personal by targeting Eric's son Mark. If Eric doesn't eliminate all of the evidence (including one attractive female witness), Griffin will detonate a bomb that has now been planted on Mark.

If he misses his deadline, Mark is dead.

The clock is ticking.
"Loosly translated... out of the frying pan and boned up the ass with a red hot poker."
-Showdown In Little Tokyo
The_Canadian
Regular

Postby Molti on 13 Dec 2006, 04:57

Sounds pretty cool and right up Lundgren's alley.

Only change I would make is instead of planting the bomb on the son, it should somehow be implanted inside of him.

Best of luck on your writing.
Molti

Postby The_Canadian on 13 Dec 2006, 07:45

That has to be the funniest response possible, because having it planted on his own person was the original concept.

It's just, the way it was originally set-up, it would have ended like Cover-Up. And I'm pretty sure that's one of those endings you should really only do once in an action hero's career.

Plus, I figured the change was better because this way he had something to actually fight for, and not look extremly selfish.

Thanks for the comment.

Anyone else?
"Loosly translated... out of the frying pan and boned up the ass with a red hot poker."
-Showdown In Little Tokyo
The_Canadian
Regular

Postby Jox on 13 Dec 2006, 13:34

I would go for the original concept because the "saving his son and all" plot is getting really old... and I LOVE "Cover Up" 's ending...
Jox
Site Admin

Return to Off-Topic