Welcome to the new Discussion Forum!

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Welcome to the new Discussion Forum!

Postby Ceana on 21 Jan 2009, 17:46

Oh, I like it. Nothing really shiny and it has all the essentials. Although the background colour of the post may be a bit dark. Lightre grey would be good, because after a while of reading my eyes probably get hurt because I have to focus more. :D

Oh and will we be able to use our own avatars as well? Would be great.
Ceana

Postby Jox on 22 Jan 2009, 11:41

I couldn't agree more, don't worry we'll keep as "user-friendly" as possible!
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Mosquito on 22 Jan 2009, 22:28

Hi guys, thanks for the feedback! We pretty much took a default style ("ProNight") and just exchanged the header picture and adjusted the size of that header. I'll be happy to adjust colourings as soon as I figure out where those variables are stored. ;-) I had a different style first and had done some adjustments but after another software update (they appear quite frequently) that one was totally messed up. *sigh*

Yes, there will be avatars! Craigie-Boy has offered to send his fantastic Dolph avatars as soon as they are complete.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Harley on 23 Jan 2009, 19:05

[url][URL=http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dago4cn0.jpg]Image[/url][/url]

Thank you for putting up this wonderful site. My name is Greg from Tupelo, MS, USA.,and I stand 6' 5" or almost two metres. As you can see in the pic. I always have a great halloween costume. Wish i could get a pic on the site with more detail so everyone could see the detail in the boxing suit. Dolph has been a big inspiration in helping get into shape, mentally and physically. Thanks
Harley

Postby Mosquito on 23 Jan 2009, 23:47

Hi, just to make sure nobody misses the new avatar feature (see thread in Web Site Discussion forum), here's how to get your own avatar:

- Go to "User Control Panel" (top left)
- Click the "Profile" tab
- Click "Edit avatar" in the left hand menu
- Upload your own avatar (check size, no animation please) or pick one from the fantastic Craig collection and submit.

Special thanks to Craigie-Boy who has sent in his complete artwork of little Dolph avatars!
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby dol1 on 24 Mar 2010, 23:36

Thanks for the warm welcome

Hope to meet everyone

Dol1 :D
dol1

Postby Mosquito on 25 Mar 2010, 01:48

Hello Dol1, welcome and enjoy your stay! ;)
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby dol1 on 25 Mar 2010, 20:22

Mosquito,
good to meet u. May I use an avatar from the Unofficial Steven Seagal Forums website for my profile's avatar in here?
:?:

Mosquito wrote:Hi, just to make sure nobody misses the new avatar feature (see thread in Web Site Discussion forum), here's how to get your own avatar:

- Upload your own avatar (check size, no animation please) or pick one from the fantastic Craig collection and submit.

Special thanks to Craigie-Boy who has sent in his complete artwork of little Dolph avatars!
dol1

Postby dol1 on 25 Mar 2010, 20:26

Mosq,

:?: I attempted to cut/paste a photo of a watercolor picture 'link' of Steven Seagal, but your avatar's control panel said it was too large in size. Is there any way you can reduce it to so I can use it as my profile's avatar?

Mosquito wrote:Hi, just to make sure nobody misses the new avatar feature (see thread in Web Site Discussion forum), here's how to get your own avatar:

dol1

Postby Jox on 25 Mar 2010, 21:24

Hey dol1, you can use Irfanview (http://www.irfanview.com) to resize your avatar.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Mosquito on 26 Mar 2010, 00:21

dol1 wrote:Mosq,

:?: I attempted to cut/paste a photo of a watercolor picture 'link' of Steven Seagal, but your avatar's control panel said it was too large in size. Is there any way you can reduce it to so I can use it as my profile's avatar?

As Jox recommended: Take your avatar and resize it with IrfanView or a similar graphics tool. The maximum size of an avatar is 100x100 pixel and 20kb.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby UNISOL W7 on 04 Jun 2010, 14:03

LUNDGRENATION 4 LIFE!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage DL is the man.
UNISOL W7

Re:

Postby dlph on 17 Jun 2010, 07:22

Mosquito wrote:Welcome to the forum. This is mainly a Dolph Lundgren Forum. If you'd like to discuss Chubby Seagal, you might find better places though.

Touched on a nerve there :oops: Me apologies to yuh' Mosquito, in all sincerities :lol: I take it then, that you aren't aware of Dolph ever receiving tutelage from Steven Seagal? No sarcastic pun intended :wink:
I'll take another tack with you Mosquito; "Where did Dolph learn to toss the bad guys in his most recent films?" "Who's Dolph's martial arts instructor?"
Thanks for the welcoming to The Dolph Lundgren Forum, and I eagerly await furthur discussions with u Mosq'
dlph

Postby IloveDL on 25 Aug 2010, 16:44

Hi All :D

Hope All is all right ? where do you come from ?
IloveDL

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion