CONVENTIONS appearances

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: DOLPH at COMIC BOOK AND SCI-FI CONVENTION in LA!!

Postby Jox on 06 May 2010, 00:23

Travis wrote:I thought the interviewer did a great job. He didn't ask too many of the usual questions, like stuff about Rocky and Universal Soldier.

There were some very weird people there, but for the most part everyone was very respectful. The crackhead lady situation, Dolph handled very well and like a true movie star.

Dolph was a very good sport about everything and he looked like a class-act.

Travis I assume these are your pics and you don't mind I post the link?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/89927155@N00/
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Travis on 06 May 2010, 02:35

Yeah, if people want to see some photos from the event they can go to my flickr page at http://www.flickr.com/photos/89927155@N00/
Travis
Regular

Postby evegotbet on 06 May 2010, 07:35

:mrgreen: :cry: :D - Dolph i really wanted to go to the convention u were at in LA but i couldn't make it. i hope this won't be my last chance to see u in person. i'm angry that i couldn't go - please go to more interviews and post it on the web site - way in advance the way you did with the sci-fi convention - please, that way i can better plan. i want to go with my Jerry to meet u :D , not by myself- and we'll take u out for a coffee if u want, somewhere, you pick the place, on us - anything on the menu, up to $100 bucks, u name it. Pleeeeeaaaaassssssseeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! i am not kidding, i am begging. Come on. Pleeeeaasssseeeee!!!! i'll give u a shoulder rub, or a foot massage, :lol: , (i am not kidding, i will really do it) pleeeeaassssseee. (well, i don't want to upset Annette - just for fun) hmmmppphhhh. i'm sooooo angry i couldn't go. it's because of school being in session, not because i am being lazy. u r still the best actor on this whole earth. Hugs & Kisses :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: . Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, . . . . :cry:.
Sincerely,
"supersaduntiliseeyouinpersononeday"
evegotbet

Postby Jox on 06 May 2010, 11:01

evegotbet, you do realize you're not talking to Dolph here right? :?
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Krom on 06 May 2010, 11:07

Jox wrote:evegotbet, you do realize you're not talking to Dolph here right? :?

:lol:
TheArnoldfans.com
Krom
Regular

Postby Jox on 07 May 2010, 12:13

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/sho ... p?t=189671
Hey all! I know many of you saw the film version of the Power Sword I had commissioned earlier this year. I posted this thread http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=184466 some time ago. Well, over the weekend, in L.A. Dolph attended a Comic Book/Sci Fi Convention for an interview/Q & A with many fans!! He took several questions from fans, though not ONE of them about Masters, and then proceeded to sign about 90 to 100 autographs before he departed. I was #76, and I brought my sword with me! It's difficult to describe the excitement of meeting him, watching him sign this piece, shaking his hand, and ultimately seeing him hold it up! When he saw the sword he said, "I have one of these at home, actually." And also that his prop is "about 5 times heavier" than my replica!! It was an honor and a huge privilege to meet him and I am so very proud to have this incredibly rare piece in my collection. One. Happy. Geek.

As for the questions, which there were about 10 to 12, there was one about Showdown, yes, there was at least 3 about the Punisher!! Surprised me a little. Others included Red Scorpion, The Expendables (which Dolph does the best Sly Stallone impression I've ever heard!!), Universal Soldier, directing/writing, his engineering degree, a couple about some of his earlier action films, martial arts, and a crazy woman who just thought he was a beautiful person and needed him to sign something for her. A little psycho. Also, on the Rocky note, as soon as he got to the microphone, he quoted "I must break you." in his classic Drago voice. Through it all, he was cool and funny and had some great stories!

Jox
Site Admin

Postby dolphage on 07 May 2010, 12:31

evegotbet wrote:we'll take u out for a coffee if u want, somewhere, you pick the place, on us - anything on the menu, up to $100 bucks, u name it. Pleeeeeaaaaassssssseeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! i am not kidding, i am begging. Come on. Pleeeeaasssseeeee!!!! i'll give u a shoulder rub, or a foot massage, :lol: , (i am not kidding, i will really do it) pleeeeaassssseee.

=
a crazy woman who just thought he was a beautiful person and needed him to sign something for her. A little psycho.

Are you sure you weren't there evegotbet?
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby evegotbet on 08 May 2010, 01:04

What do you mean :?: how do u know he doesn't visit this website from time to time to see what his fans are saying about him?
:lol: "and then GOD made Germans. GOD's gift to women" :lol: - the blonder the better.
aaahhh hhhaaaa hhhhaaaaa hhhhhaaaa hhhaaaa ahhhh hhaaaa hhhaaa hhhaaaa hhhhaaaa
u r sexy Dolph - whistle whistle.

dolphage wrote:Are you sure you weren't there evegotbet?

no, i wish i would have been able to go. i couldn't, school just finished for me this past wednesday. if i was there, i wouldn't misbehave like that lady did (i'm not sure what she said). i would steal Dolph's heart & attention silently as much as possible, without embarrasing myself as much as possible and without embarrasing Dolph either. it is possible to communicate with someone without saying one word. i know - because i have done it before with a handsome
Organic Chemistry German teacher here at school as an undergraduate who has since left to teach somewhere in Texas - my first true interaction with a German guy, in 2003. one of the nicest people i have ever met. anyway, i wouldn't get myself kicked out like she did. that is also the reason why i want to go with my Jerry so that i can take shelter in his strong 6'3" German Blond Jerry safety :D to dodge being hassled by guys like you guys on this forum, who would needlessly but unsuccessfully try to tear me to pieces by trying to ruin my day, or make me cry or something, and shatter my dreams of making my own first impression, for no apparent reason whatsoever - just to be mean if you could,hah. well i really would love to see Dolph one day in person - so until that day (if it happens for me) i will be "strong" and resist all you guys' negative comments by leaning on my Jerry. no one will mess with my Jerry because if they mess with him - they mess with me first. scary huh :lol: . he is my love. all for me. 6'3" German Blond, and strong. woooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
"and then GOD created Germans. GOD's gift to women"
aaahhhhh hhhhhaaaa hhhhhhaaaaa hhhhhhhaaaaaa hhhhhhaaaaa.

Krom wrote:

ppppffffff! whatever!
evegotbet

Postby Jox on 08 May 2010, 02:35

evegotbet wrote:

What do you mean :?: how do u know he doesn't visit this website from time to time to see what his fans are saying about him?

That doesn't mean you have to address to him all the time or that we want to hear about your fantasies about giving him a foot massage.
:lol: "and then GOD made Germans. GOD's gift to women" :lol: - the blonder the better.

How is this even relevant? I know you might not realize it when you write your posts but I find this comment random and somewhat uncomfortable and inappropriate.

no, i wish i would have been able to go. i couldn't, school just finished for me this past wednesday. if i was there, i wouldn't misbehave like that lady did (i'm not sure what she said). i would steal Dolph's heart & attention silently as much as possible, without embarrasing myself as much as possible and without embarrasing Dolph either. it is possible to communicate with someone without saying one word.
You could have just ended it here.
i know - because i have done it before with a handsome
Organic Chemistry German teacher here at school as an undergraduate who has since left to teach somewhere in Texas - my first true interaction with a German guy, in 2003. one of the nicest people i have ever met. anyway, i wouldn't get myself kicked out like she did. that is also the reason why i want to go with my Jerry so that i can take shelter in his strong 6'3" German Blond Jerry safety :D to dodge being hassled by guys like you guys on this forum, who would needlessly but unsuccessfully try to tear me to pieces by trying to ruin my day, or make me cry or something, and shatter my dreams of making my own first impression, for no apparent reason whatsoever - just to be mean if you could,hah. well i really would love to see Dolph one day in person - so until that day (if it happens for me) i will be "strong" and resist all you guys' negative comments by leaning on my Jerry. no one will mess with my Jerry because if they mess with him - they mess with me first. scary huh :lol: . he is my love. all for me. 6'3" German Blond, and strong. woooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Can you just try to refrain yourself and not ramble your whole life story and appreciation of the Aryans to us every time you post something? Just stick to the topic, please, I beg you.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Geoff on 08 May 2010, 21:27

evegotbet wrote:

u r sexy Dolph - whistle whistle.

dolphage wrote:Are you sure you weren't there evegotbet?

no, i wish i would have been able to go. i couldn't, school just finished for me this past wednesday. if i was there, i wouldn't misbehave like that lady did (i'm not sure what she said). i would steal Dolph's heart & attention silently as much as possible, without embarrasing myself as much as possible and without embarrasing Dolph either. it is possible to communicate with someone without saying one word. i know - because i have done it before with a handsome

Krom wrote:

ppppffffff! whatever!

Wow I am completely lost....
- Lets be honest. This is just a case to you, to me its more. Much more! and if you try and take this disk I'm going to hit you very, very hard!
Geoff
Regular

Postby Jox on 08 May 2010, 21:46

Don't worry it's not just you, there's nothing to understand, and it monopolizes the board for nothing. (I would have edited it but then I'm gonna be seen as the "censorship")
Jox
Site Admin

Does Dolph do conventions?

Postby Rocky89 on 10 Apr 2016, 01:14

I've wanted to meet him for a while now, and it'd be cool to meet him at a con like San Diego or something. I know he does those, but any other ones like in Canada?
Rocky89

Re: Does Dolph do conventions?

Postby Jox on 10 Apr 2016, 21:44

He's starting to do some once in a while but not regularly, depends on the invitations he gets and his (busy) schedule. Apprently he's doing one this summer in London. I'm not very aware of which conventions there are in Canada but maybe you could try to get them to invite him ?
Jox
Site Admin

Re: Dolph at Showmasters London Film and Comic Con

Postby Craigie-Boy on 17 Apr 2016, 04:19

Is anyone else giving serious consideration to going to LFCC solely to meet Dolph? I know I am...
Craigie-Boy
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion