"Chuck" Season 4 Episode 1 (Robert Duncan McNeil, 2010, TV)

An area for discussion of Dolph's past, present & future movies!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: "Chuck"

Postby shooby on 04 Oct 2010, 19:01

that's right. They could use best Dolph's quotation or few special effects ... but if stories are bad !!!!!!!!! And they swore that it was a tribute to an actor which they were fans, but when you watched it, it's totally the opposite.
shooby

Postby Jox on 04 Oct 2010, 19:08

It was OK for what it was and Josh Schwartz is never going for subtle subtext so otherwise anything would have been surprising.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby shooby on 05 Oct 2010, 11:26

shooby wrote:I prefer to see Dolph in a show like SGU like in this show.

I have an idea of storyboard. It's like that :

he's a spy who take care to found data to fight the blueberry aliens. When he come back in his planet the aliens had launches an attack, the destiny was near to the planet and give some help, but destiny's crew found a boy who was injured, they bring back in the destiny to treat him. But the kid was Dolph's son, and when he saw that he thank that's he was taken in hostage by alliens's allieds and he infitratre the spaceship to recover his son. A battle begin in the ship between him and the the destiny's crew, before the two parts understand that there is a misunderstanding. After that Dolph decide to helps them to repair the ship's damage appears during the battle and to give them a a copy of that he found about their common enemies

Sorry if I'm doing mistake in my english ;)

An other role for an other show : yesterday I saw the last episode of the second season of Castle, and I imagine this plot which is like a "movie in the movie" : the movie of castle's book is begun to be shot. Castle was played by Dolph Lundgren and Beckett was played by Katherine Heigl. During the shot, a murder was commited, Lundgren was suspected because just before he quarelled with the victim. All clues found during the investigation tend to this hypothesis, but Beckett has a doubt. Ther is an other problem : we learned that Beckett (the real, not Katherine Heigl) had got in touch with Dolph Lundgren few years before.

Question : is there any thread where we can depose your own script, fanfic ... ?
Last edited by shooby on 05 Oct 2010, 11:29, edited 2 times in total.
shooby

Postby shooby on 05 Oct 2010, 11:27

Off course, if there is mistakes, thanks to warn me ;)

I have, for example, a real doubt with "Beckett had got in touch with Dolph Lundgren few years before") ... is that's good ?
shooby

Postby riotgirl77 on 19 Oct 2010, 21:28

Since some of you are fans...

Chuck has been picked up for a full fourth season of 24 episodes!

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/10/19/nbc-picks-up-chase-orders-more-undercovers/

Here's to hoping Dolph comes back on there...like maybe Marco has a twin brother OR he didn't die lol
riotgirl77

Postby shooby on 19 Oct 2010, 21:47

I don't have this hope ! There is too many way to offer him a real great parts, but script writer prefered easyness. I thought to this, for example : Marco was to the point of kill them, but in the last moment he discover that chuck is not here to spy volkoff, but to found data about his mum. But Marco and Chuck's mum known each other because they had to work together at the past, when they began in their careers several yerars before. So he decide to give to chuck the data he want to know. Wa can also imagine that they began a relationship at this time and so Marco is Chuck's dad ... if chuck's dad is not konwn (I don't followed this show so I don't know)
shooby

Postby shooby on 29 Oct 2010, 18:27

Otherwise, how are the others episodes ? Especially the second with Lou Ferrigno ?
shooby

Postby riotgirl77 on 29 Oct 2010, 21:45

The second episode was better than the season premiere in that

-there was a fight scene between Sarah and Sophia (Karolina Kurkova) on a runway lol..WAY MORE action than "Chuck Versus the Anniversary" (the one Dolph was in)
-Lou had a funny bit with Sarah

A bit disappointed

-that an appearance by Bronson Pinchot was just a cameo :cry: They even had his name in the guest starring credits and it was mentioned on Ausiello's EW column.

I think the episodes after the season premiere have gotten a bit better (although I like season 1 and 2 better)... two more of Dolph's Expendables co-stars (Eric Roberts and Steve Austin...who was in last season) are in later episodes
riotgirl77

Postby Travis on 31 Oct 2010, 15:43

Is there any place online where we can see Dolph's episode? Also, when will it be replayed?

I did a search but just came up with this short interview about it.
Travis
Regular

Postby riotgirl77 on 13 Dec 2010, 00:28

"Chuck Versus the Anniversary" will air again! 8Pm Dec. 27th NBC

http://www.chuckonline.net/2010/12/nbc-chuck-marathon-mon-dec-27th-8-11pm.html
riotgirl77

Postby hansson55 on 13 Dec 2010, 06:42

I don't really understand why he did this one, I think the part is boring
¤¤¤ It’s from Sweden like me ¤¤¤
hansson55
Regular

Postby riotgirl77 on 13 Dec 2010, 08:10

hansson55 wrote:I don't really understand why he did this one, I think the part is boring

He was flattered that they wrote the part with him in mind (he stated that in a radio interview...its probably in "INTERVIEWS.") I liked it...although I wish the episode had more action and him squaring off with Adam. I was happy that appearance came after The Expendables release...well it got him back into the spotlight again (a LOT of people tweeted about his appearance on the show...)

:D
riotgirl77

Postby riotgirl77 on 27 Dec 2010, 02:42

Just a reminder...Dolph's Chuck episode airs tomorrow night! 8PM EST NBC
riotgirl77

Re: "Chuck" - Robert Duncan McNeil

Postby Jox on 02 Jun 2011, 09:51

DVD and Blu-ray available September 6, 2011 in the US and October 3, in the UK

Press release:
From Zero to Hero

CHUCK:
THE COMPLETE FOURTH SEASON

Catch All 24 Episodes of Season Four plus
Never-Before-Seen Bonus Features and a Blu-ray Exclusive!

Own it on Blu-ray and DVD September 06, 2011

BURBANK, CA (June 1, 2011) - The everyman turned super agent returns with more action, laughs, and romance in Chuck: The Complete Fourth Season, out on Blu-ray Hi-Def and DVD on September 6, 2011 from Warner Home Video. The collection includes all 24 episodes from season four plus never-before-seen bonus features, including two brand-new featurettes, webisodes, deleted scenes, and a gag reel. Chuck: The Complete Fourth Season is priced to own at $59.98 SRP on DVD and $69.97 SRP on Blu-ray.

Operation Wedded Bliss: will Chuck and Sarah finally become Mr. and Mrs. Superspy? Season Four's 24 laugh- and action-filled episodes include the duo's romance from proposal to planning to the big day. Yes, Chuck's in love, but he has more than romance (and the Intersect) on his mind. His mom comes in from the cold, escaping the evil control of an international arms dealer to become part of the Nerd Herder-turned-spy's life - and making it even tougher for Chuck to keep his professional and personal worlds separate. On some days, Chuck outwits assassins and out-martial-arts hordes of black-clad bad guys. On others, he pursues Sarah and prepares to become a doting uncle. On most days, he does it all!

Chuck is co-created by Josh Schwartz ("The O.C.," "Gossip Girl") and Chris Fedak, and is executive produced by Schwartz, McG ("Charlie's Angels," "Terminator Salvation"), Fedak, Robert Duncan McNeill, and Nicholas Wootton. Chuck is produced by Fake Empire, and Wonderland Sound and Vision, in association with Warner Bros. Television.

BLU-RAY & DVD FEATURES
Chuck Versus Directing: Zachary Levi Takes Charge on Chuck Versus the Leftovers
Operation Gomez: Spying on the Cast: Joshua Gomez Shows Off His Newfound Spy Skills
Chuck Versus the Webisodes: The Chronicles of Jeff and Lester's Quest for an Elusive Video Game
Blu-ray Exclusive - The Top Secret Chuckapedia Interactive Experience
Declassified Scenes
Gag Reel

24 ONE-HOUR EPISODES
Chuck Versus the Anniversary
Chuck Versus the Suitcase
Chuck Versus the Cubic Z
Chuck Versus the Coup d'Etat
Chuck Versus the Couch Lock
Chuck Versus the Aisle of Terror
Chuck Versus the First Fight
Chuck Versus the Fear of Death
Chuck Versus Phase Three
Chuck Versus the Leftovers
Chuck Versus the Balcony
Chuck Versus the Gobbler
Chuck Versus the Push Mix
Chuck Versus the Seduction Impossible
Chuck Versus the Cat Squad
Chuck Versus the Masquerade
Chuck Versus the First Bank of Evil
Chuck Versus the A-Team
Chuck Versus the Muuurder
Chuck Versus the Family Volkoff
Chuck Versus the Wedding Planner
Chuck Versus Agent X
Chuck Versus The Last Details
Chuck Versus the Cliffhanger

BASICS
Street Date: September 06, 2011
Running Time: Feature: Approx 1,056 minutes
Enhanced Content: approx 110 min SD; 143 min BD

DVD
Price: $59.98 SRP
5 DVD-9s
Audio - English Dolby Surround 5.1, Brazilian Portuguese
Subtitles - English SDH, Complex Chinese, Thai, Brazilian Portuguese, Latin Spanish, French Parisian
Presented in 16x9 widescreen format

BLU-RAY
Price: $69.97 SRP
4 BD-50s
Audio - English Dolby Surround 5.1
Subtitles - English SDH, Latin Spanish, French Parisian
Presented in 16x9 widescreen format

Taken from: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Chuck- ... z1O6CTK4FE

UK boxset:
Jox
Site Admin

PreviousNext