"Behind the scenes with Dolph Lundgren"

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

"Behind the scenes with Dolph Lundgren"

Postby Jox on 28 Feb 2011, 17:24

Not sure what this is for yet or where this will be shown but here's a cool teaser:

EDIT:
This is was a significant event for a relatively small college with a unique communication department. The short documentary (BTS) may or may not be released online. If there is any news about the topic, I will post information.

Cheers,
Zak (Footage, editing, VFX)
Jox
Site Admin

Re: "Behind the scenes with Dolph Lundgren"

Postby Jox on 01 Mar 2011, 23:09

It's use may not be public knowledge at the time. But it was behind the scenes of a production collaboration between Dixie World Wide and Center for Media Innovation. The production was an international infomercial. Not narrative film.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 02 Mar 2011, 11:27

OK so Dolph was only hired to perform as a spokesman in the infomercial so it's not a behind the scenes of his own career... this is teaser is quite misleading.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Dawn on 02 Mar 2011, 15:30

So this is probably just an infomercial teaser about his interview on a college campus then. I suspect this is big for them, so they probably will maybe air it on their campus and wanted to make a big deal out of it. Probably not meant to be misleading, probably just having fun with it and I bet a good learning experience it was done by production students. Interesting, wait and see..
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion