ONE IN THE CHAMBER (William Kaufman, 2012)

An area for discussion of Dolph's past, present & future movies!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: ONE IN THE CHAMBER - William Kaufman (2012, filming)

Postby Jox on 20 Jul 2011, 21:12

That changes from the usual combat fatigues and t-shirts, we're not used to it but he seems to pull it off. Don't worry that's not his sole costume in the film ;)
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 23 Jul 2011, 14:09

Dolph wrapped yesterday, principal photography will continue until early August.

Nice report and small interview (can you translate Krom?)

http://www.evz.ro/detalii/stiri/dolph-l ... 39068.html

Exclusive set report from Krom coming soon!
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Nathan on 23 Jul 2011, 16:52

Jox wrote:Dolph wrapped yesterday, principal photography will continue until early August.

Already? How long was he working on it for? Personally I think the hawaiian shirt etc looks great, I like how Dolph changes his look in every movie. Looks badass.
"Are we having fun yet?" - Dolph Lundgren, Universal Soldier
Nathan
Regular

Postby Jox on 23 Jul 2011, 20:00

He was there about two and half weeks, 11 shooting days. In that article one of the producers talks about a limited theatrical release (not surprising, like VD's WEAPON aka ASSASSINATION GAMES playing in about 10 US cities before being unleashed on DVD).
Jox
Site Admin

Postby savagesketch on 23 Jul 2011, 21:55

Is Dolph even gonna have any screen time with Cuba Gooding Jr.? If Dolph is the main bad guy, and his shooting schedule was a mere 11 days, I wouldn't be surprised if Dolph and Cuba's scenes were shot separately and will be spliced together in post... Fairly common with many of Sony's DTV projects...
savagesketch

Postby Nathan on 24 Jul 2011, 01:23

Jox wrote:He was there about two and half weeks, 11 shooting days. In that article one of the producers talks about a limited theatrical release (not surprising, like VD's WEAPON aka ASSASSINATION GAMES playing in about 10 US cities before being unleashed on DVD).

Thanks dude! And we know he had some action judging by the pictures. I hope they give this a little shot in theatres, I think producers are testing the waters with Assassination Games, I originally thought it may be for the sake of US-4, as in see what the water is like before they take the plunge and release US-4 on dozens of screens.
"Are we having fun yet?" - Dolph Lundgren, Universal Soldier
Nathan
Regular

Postby viendammage on 24 Jul 2011, 09:33

savagesketch wrote:Hmmm... Not too keen on the look so far... I'm having flashbacks of HIDDEN AGENDA when he had to wear that suit and ridiculous looking wig... Let's hope the story provides somewhat sound reasoning to explain for this outfit (if that's possible). :D

Quite like the look, it's different and he pulls it off. It can also lead to him being funny/weird/memorable as the villain. And after living in Los Angeles a while, some of the Eastern European types bring their own hybrid of machismo to America that Dolph looks to be emulating here.
I kick ass, or kiss ass... and I'm busting heads! http://viendammage.blogspot.com/
viendammage

Postby Jox on 24 Jul 2011, 11:19

savagesketch wrote:Is Dolph even gonna have any screen time with Cuba Gooding Jr.?

Yes and they have a fight together says the romanian article.

Here's another one
http://filmreporter.ro/lumea-s-a-satura ... supereroii
"Alexei is a Russian assassin sent to kill some guys in Prague, including Cuba Gooding Jr. is a funny guy, who loves American cars, classical music and bizarre dress, like a Frank Sinatra in Palm Beach is a conaisseur ", describes his character Dolph Lundgren.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Darling on 24 Jul 2011, 21:22

Hi Guys,
I`m back from Set in Bucharest.I met Dolph and Krom,also.Krom is a very nice Guy and we had Fun together.
I will send my Set Pics to Krom and he will give you a small Report and the Pics.Krom got his first Pic with Dolph and I think he is very happy about that.
I had a small Talk with Dolph,he told me,after Shooting he will go to Sweden(Fitnessbook),after that back to L.A. and then he will go to Louisiana shooting "The Package".He said The Expendables will maybe start to shoot in October in Bulgaria.
By the Way the Production " One in the Chamber" is very Low-Budget.It was a very enclosed Set,also. Justin Bursch was nice,but very strict,because he did not allowed to take many Pics on Set.Dolph would like that I take some Pics of the Fight between him and Cuba Gooding in the Chamber,but Justin did not allowed,too bad.
I had a great Time on Set and I hope you have Fun with the Pics,what Krom will send.
Darling
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 24 Jul 2011, 23:47

Thanks Darling for the report! Always great to hear straight from the set! Looking very much forward to the pics!
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 25 Jul 2011, 09:18

Tweet from the DP, Mark Rutlege:
romania is killing me slowly. great people, but after six weeks I'm ready for home.

Slavi Slavov photos:
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 25 Jul 2011, 17:29

Darling wrote:Hi Guys,
I`m back from Set in Bucharest.I met Dolph and Krom,also.Krom is a very nice Guy and we had Fun together.
I will send my Set Pics to Krom and he will give you a small Report and the Pics.Krom got his first Pic with Dolph and I think he is very happy about that.
I had a small Talk with Dolph,he told me,after Shooting he will go to Sweden(Fitnessbook),after that back to L.A. and then he will go to Louisiana shooting "The Package".He said The Expendables will maybe start to shoot in October in Bulgaria.
By the Way the Production " One in the Chamber" is very Low-Budget.It was a very enclosed Set,also. Justin Bursch was nice,but very strict,because he did not allowed to take many Pics on Set.Dolph would like that I take some Pics of the Fight between him and Cuba Gooding in the Chamber,but Justin did not allowed,too bad.
I had a great Time on Set and I hope you have Fun with the Pics,what Krom will send.

Thanks for your report Darling! :D
Jox
Site Admin

Postby savagesketch on 26 Jul 2011, 00:32

Forgive me if I may be a little behind in this, but who is the shorter blonde guy with dark glasses who seems to be in all of the behind-the-scenes pics pics with Dolph?? He seems to be with him on set for at least his past few films...
savagesketch

Postby T100 on 26 Jul 2011, 01:53

thanks for the report guys. Im guessing Dolph is done shooting now?
T100

Postby Jox on 26 Jul 2011, 09:10

savagesketch wrote:Forgive me if I may be a little behind in this, but who is the shorter blonde guy with dark glasses who seems to be in all of the behind-the-scenes pics pics with Dolph?? He seems to be with him on set for at least his past few films...

That's Barry Evans (read my interview at http://commandperformance-themovie.com/ ... view1.html), he's a Kyokushin karate instructor friend that Dolph knows from way back, and brought on to help him with the fights on DIRECT ACTION and on every film ever since. He's also there to support Dolph on other aspects. Very wise and grounded man with a good sense of humor, which is part why Dolph trusts him likes to have him around.

T100 wrote:thanks for the report guys. Im guessing Dolph is done shooting now?

Yes, he wrapped on Saturday. Principal photography is continuing until the first week of August I think.
Jox
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Dolph's Movies