Least favorite Dolph movie

An area for discussion of Dolph's past, present & future movies!

Moderator: Moderators

least favorite dolph movie

Poll ended at 21 Mar 2004, 17:40

The last patrol
44%
Agent Red
33%
Stormcatcher
11%
JillRipps
No votes
Silent Trigger
11%
other [Specify]
No votes

Total votes : 9

Re: Least favorite Dolph movie

Postby Reznik on 07 Jun 2009, 12:41

Tom wrote:In terms of script and acting and editing, Direct Contact is one of his worst.

Ouch... :(

Tom wrote:However because it packs in so much action and has a bit of 80's style cheese, it kind of gets by, where films like Agent Red, Stormcatcher, Retrograde, Diamond Dogs and Last Patrol don't.

Ouf... :)
Reznik

Postby dolphage on 07 Jun 2009, 13:37

Reznik wrote:
Tom wrote:In terms of script and acting and editing, Direct Contact is one of his worst.

Ouch... :(

Eeeeh... :cry:
Reznik wrote:
Tom wrote:However because it packs in so much action and has a bit of 80's style cheese, it kind of gets by, where films like Agent Red, Stormcatcher, Retrograde, Diamond Dogs and Last Patrol don't.

Ouf... :)

oohiieeh... :o
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby Warchild on 08 Jun 2009, 05:53

I actually saw storm catcher twice in less than 3 days, it's got great action, although alot of it is slow motion it's still good, the footage of the military planes is very well put together with the movie, i did noticed a few mistakes and Dolph's wife in the movie is a really bad actress but overall the movie is quite entertaining :D

To say missionary man is a bad movie, man i don't know what movie you were watching but everyone has their own taste of movies.
Warchild
Regular

Postby Lennert on 01 Jul 2009, 13:39

I haven't seen Storm Catcher yet, but I'm quite sure it can't be as bad as Retrograde. That movie was so hideous, I still wonder how they achieved doing that with both Dolph Lundgren and Gary Daniels?

I didn't like Direct Action and Diamond Dogs that much either. I thought Sweepers and The Last Patrol were quite enjoyable actually.
Lennert

Postby Nathan on 01 Jul 2009, 19:25

Storm Catcher in my opinion is a very watchable Dolph movie that's just 90 minutes of good solid action entertainment. Nothing ground breaking but a simple thriller that rounds off nicely, if a little cliched. Retrograde I hate, there was so much potential too. I quite enjoyed Diamond Dogs, it was very watchable again if slightly cheap and Direct Action for me was very enjoyable, simple but great fun and some good modern direction. Sweepers is a great movie with tonnes of explosions and a decent budget. The Last Patrol is total shit in my opinion, extremely boring and annoying throughout.
"Are we having fun yet?" - Dolph Lundgren, Universal Soldier
Nathan
Regular

Postby evegotbet on 02 Jul 2009, 05:15

Retrograde. that was so funny. i liked it still. they're just different types of movies, some with a little more action, some less, but still very cool and fun to watch because Dolph is in it :D .
"Storm Catcher" is good. The part where he steals Lucas' plane had me rolling on the floor, but that's just my opinion, from my perspective, i'm sure other parts of the movie do it for others.
evegotbet

Postby Nikolai Cherenco on 20 Feb 2012, 23:30

Silent Trigger ? :shock:

1.Last Patrol
2.Retrograde
3.Agent Red
4.In the Name of the King 2
5.Hidden Agenda
Nikolai Cherenco

Previous

Return to Dolph's Movies