hey this question is for ladies only...

An area for discussion of Dolph's past, present & future movies!

Moderator: Moderators

hey this question is for ladies only...

Postby I Dig Dolph on 07 Dec 2004, 02:41

alrighty girlies...we all wanna see dolph without his shirt eh? :lol: since i have only seen a couple of his movies, does anyone know what movies has dolph without his shirt in some scenes? i know that rocky IV is an obvious one, but what about the rest of them?

so if anyone has seen all of his movies and can provide a list of what movies that "satisfy the female audience" that would be greatly appreciated! :D thanx!
I Dig Dolph

Postby Mosquito on 07 Dec 2004, 11:58

The most obvious choice is Red Scorpion... Dolph mostly in short pants and nothing else, plus the best shape of his whole careeer. Yum! ;-)

Then there's Army Of One. Ok, he wears a shirt, but a very nice red one. ;)

Showdown In Little Tokyo - Dolph as God had created him. Nice butt!

Hm... I like Men Of War very much. Not only nice Dolph shots but also a good movie. Well, if you like movies like Arnie's "Commando" and such. ;-)

I guess those were the best movies if you go for the "drool factor". There are others with nudity but he never looked as good again.

Stay away from Knight Of The Apocalypse. Not only a totally boring movie but he also never takes his shirt off. Not once.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Tom on 07 Dec 2004, 12:45

Pretty much all his movies at some point!
Tom
Regular

Postby I Dig Dolph on 08 Dec 2004, 06:23

i never heard of Knights of The Apocolypse before. :? i didnt even know he was in that movie. ya there are some movies that dolph doesnt take his shirt off in that i have seen so far.... like the peacekeeper (awesome movie anyways!) 8) and agent red. but hey thats alright...i guess you could say that when he does take off his shirt, its a perk in the movie! :lol:
I Dig Dolph

Return to Dolph's Movies