Dolph Lundgren in Treffen/Austria

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Dolph Lundgren in Treffen/Austria

Postby Darling on 23 Jan 2013, 16:20

Dolph Lundgren and Jean Claude van Damme are Star- Guests in Austria /Treffen January 31th till February 2th at the Event "Glocks Horses Performance"It is great glamourous Event with 28 Nations.The Entrance is free,but the Tickets for the Riders Loung(VIP) are sold out.Watch the small Trailer.

http:www.pferderevue.at/?+Glocks+laden+zur+fulminanten+Saisoneröffnung+&id=2500%2C5202885%25%2C%2C%
On a special Website there will be a Live-stream

Darling
Regular

Re: Dolph Lundgren in Treffen/Austria

Postby Darling on 23 Jan 2013, 16:25

Here the official Website,where will be the Videostream
http://www.ghpc.at
Darling
Regular

Postby Darling on 02 Feb 2013, 18:28

Darling
Regular

Postby shooby on 03 Feb 2013, 12:36

And my German that is not what it was !
shooby

Postby dolphage on 06 Feb 2013, 17:34

Is it just me or is this the most random thing ever? Why are both Dolph AND JCVD in a horse riding event in Austria? How is this well spent publicity time? What are they hoping to achieve with this? It's a mystery to me.
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby shooby on 06 Feb 2013, 18:43

With his experience in Pentathlon, it will be easy for him
shooby

Postby Jox on 06 Feb 2013, 21:28

dolphage wrote:Is it just me or is this the most random thing ever? Why are both Dolph AND JCVD in a horse riding event in Austria? How is this well spent publicity time? What are they hoping to achieve with this? It's a mystery to me.

Yeah, and they seem to have other renown guests so I guess there's money in the Austrian horse riding world!

shooby wrote:With his experience in Pentathlon, it will be easy for him

I don't know what would be easy for him and why you're saying that but here's what he just said about horses and horse- jumping in yesterday's interview...
KB: What's the hardest sport you ever turned your hand to then?
DL: Horseback jumping in Pentathlon. You guys call it showjumping, right? That was difficult. Horses don't like me for one: I'm a big guy, right? So they'd always give me the biggest horse. And those animals feel it when you're nervous, right? So I got thrown a lot of times. The producers would have stopped it had they known, but I didn't tell them. So when I watch horsejumping now I know how tough it is. It's not just you, like any other sport, you're controlling another sentient beast underneath you. It's tough.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Mosquito on 07 Feb 2013, 23:36

Well I guess that was not for publicity but they have been paid well to appear. Just a thought.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby dolphage on 08 Feb 2013, 13:50

Jox wrote: I guess there's money in the Austrian horse riding world!

Mosquito wrote:Well I guess that was not for publicity but they have been paid well to appear. Just a thought.

That MUST be it but I'm still not sure how the Austrian horse riding world benefit from having two action stars who really have no connection to horse riding show up at the event.
Spring, era jävlar!
dolphage
Regular

Postby leigh1975 on 09 Feb 2013, 16:37

A nice paid holiday to Austria? Yes please.
leigh1975

Postby Jox on 09 Feb 2013, 21:27

Dunno if he takes it like a holiday when he has to give interviews back to back and be the public figure all day long...
Jox
Site Admin

Postby leigh1975 on 10 Feb 2013, 05:16

Jox wrote:Dunno if he takes it like a holiday when he has to give interviews back to back and be the public figure all day long...

But I get the feeling he really takes time to appreciate every country he visits... that he enjoys seeing the world, press or not.
leigh1975

Postby Mosquito on 14 Feb 2013, 21:29

dolphage wrote:
Mosquito wrote:Well I guess that was not for publicity but they have been paid well to appear. Just a thought.

That MUST be it but I'm still not sure how the Austrian horse riding world benefit from having two action stars who really have no connection to horse riding show up at the event.

Well, look at the audience. They don't care about the context as long as there are celebrities. Action stars, nobility, musicians... as long as they are kind of famous and/or rich... :twisted:
Mosquito
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion