Dolph sequels you'd like?

An area for discussion of Dolph's past, present & future movies!

Moderator: Moderators

Which Dolph film would you like a sequel for!

Hidden Agenda- Price returns.
13%
Defender- bYE bYE Bin Laden!
13%
Sweepers- more mines.
No votes
Silent Trigger- New mission.
25%
Men Of War- Invaders returns.
13%
Blackjack- always people to guard.
19%
Red Scorpion 2- Pesky Russians need punishment.
No votes
Dark Angel 2- Alien invasion.
6%
Peacekeeper 2- Rice drop in Afganistan.
6%
Direct Action 2- Gannon kicks more ass.
6%

Total votes : 16

Dolph sequels you'd like?

Postby Tom on 05 May 2005, 12:56

Hi there people there are some Dolph films that could lead the way to a sequel, what would you like to see a sequel, or series to. Not including stuff thats been or going to be re-made, like Masters and Punisher, or impossibilities like Johnny Mnemonic and Universal Soldier where Dolphy dies.
I personally feel the Defender could be a good series. It;s kind of a Bourne style film and there are always mission for Dolph to lead.
Tom
Regular

Postby carrie on 07 May 2005, 01:12

i think silent trigger would get my vote,although id love to see a sequel to sweepers too
carrie
Regular

Postby Terminator on 07 May 2005, 14:23

Well, I think Red Scorpion 2, I come in peace 2 and of course, hey:
Rocky X- the Universe Tournement Fighters with all the great boxers that were shown in Rocky movies yet... I am just a lil' afraid of Dolph's conditions concerning his age... *a lot of winkels*
Are there any new pictures that show his muscle strenght? Maybe he ought to beef up once more. Recently, I've made this simple picture of Dolph being defeated by Rocky:

http://img118.echo.cx/my.php?image=dragoguile0fj.png

In Red Scorpion 2, he'd then join "African protection", but this could end in a "Winnetou and Old Chatterhand story". LOL
Riding horses and having an eye on the land and all the folks.

But that ending in Silent Trigger was really unusual in comparation to all other movies starring Dolph... he made her a shower on the streets and then vanishing is everything that remains... :(

Yes, I hope there'll be something continueing all the story.

Maybe I come in Peace could become more like "American Cyborg", I really like that movie that is hopefully broadcast today at almost midnight.

Or even achieving a sequel of Pentathlon 2. Maybe trying to bring the whole story up to date within next olympics. :)

Idon't know much about the movie "Street Fighter", but maybe Dolph could be made up to a fictional hero again, thinking about The Punisher which was originally created by Marvel Entertainment and used to be a comic sassion at that time.
I guess Guile from the Street Fighter Series might have the suitable look Dolph could represent, even that he's a talented fighter we all know.

http://www.ibiblio.org/hkpa/Comics/old/ ... es/sf1.gif
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Terminator on 15 May 2005, 15:43

Well... the Guile is said to be just 1,82m... then Dolph might be oversized. Did he ever act as a Street Fighter before? I think Van Damme was once that character, but looking more like Ryu. lol

After thinking ahead, Defender with "Bye bye Bin Laden" might be a great movie. Arevolutionary piece of work. Then he and a new group of peace enforcement might search for the reason from September, 2001. Nice idea of a sequel. :)
In hope for someone who could replace the real Dolph one day if he's (hopefully not as soon) out of business...
Terminator
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 19 May 2005, 13:08

But Silent Trigger ends with his retirement. Why should he come back?
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Terminator on 19 May 2005, 19:39

Well... I think he might change his plan and then going back to his job. Getting a new mission is the basis for a new sequel and then he and his female partner will meet again... stuff like that. :D
Terminator
Regular

Postby Jox on 20 May 2005, 00:37

I like the end of SILENT TRIGGER but I would actually have prefered if he gave his life and died.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby carrie on 20 May 2005, 01:07

mosquito wrote,But Silent Trigger ends with his retirement. Why should he come back? because the opening shot of him just lying on that mattress makes my mouth water, thats why. :lol:
carrie
Regular

Postby Terminator on 22 May 2005, 15:38

Weird point of view... ^^
At all, it really is a strange ending.
Terminator
Regular

Postby The_Canadian on 22 Dec 2005, 18:42

They already made Red Scorpion 2 (with Matt Malcom) and The Mechanik sounds an awful lot like what a Dolph Scorpion sequel would be like...
Last edited by The_Canadian on 14 May 2006, 10:24, edited 1 time in total.
"Loosly translated... out of the frying pan and boned up the ass with a red hot poker."
-Showdown In Little Tokyo
The_Canadian
Regular

Postby HeartBreakKid on 22 Dec 2005, 23:14

Men of War 2 would've been cool
"I'm all ears"
HeartBreakKid

Postby Jox on 23 Dec 2005, 00:04

RED SCORPION is already kind of a sequel or spin off ROCKY IV, as if Drago's superiors sent him on a mission in Africa to punish him...
Jox
Site Admin

Postby The_Canadian on 14 May 2006, 10:30

I'm actually surprised more people haven't voted on this, I mean, honestly, who wouldn't love to see Dolph establish his own mimi-film-franchise?
"Loosly translated... out of the frying pan and boned up the ass with a red hot poker."
-Showdown In Little Tokyo
The_Canadian
Regular

Postby Tom on 16 May 2006, 14:52

Having just watched the Defender again, I'm still all in favour of a new mission for Lance Rockford.
Tom
Regular

Postby Dawn on 18 May 2006, 06:51

I don't know if sequels would work for Dark Angel or for Direct Action, but I would like to see more of his characters in these movies. I would have loved a re-teaming with Brandon in Showdown 2.
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Next

Return to Dolph's Movies