Dolphs DVDS

An area for discussion of Dolph's past, present & future movies!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Mosquito on 25 Sep 2005, 15:38

carrie wrote:craigie-boy, dont let "them" dictate what you can or cant watch,its well worth investing a little more money for a good quality player as you save a small fortune on dvds in the long run.

The funny thing is that you save money on both sides. First of all you can choose from DVDs from all over the world, best quality, best prices. And then... the codefree DVD players are usually the cheapes ones! Buy Sony and it will cost an additional fortune to make them play all region codes. Buy some obscure no-name thingie and it plays all region codes, divx and much more.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby carrie on 26 Sep 2005, 01:10

YOUR RIGHT MOSQUITO,YOU CAN PICK UP A CHEAP CRAPPY PLAYER THAT WILL PLAY ANYTHING YOU THROW AT IT BUT I WAS THINKING ITS WORTH PAYING THAT LITTLE BIT EXTRA( SONY NOT INCLUDED) TO GET QUALITY THAT SHOULD LAST.- MY MUM ALWAYS SAYS "YOU ONLY GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR" ,MIND YOU SHE ALSO SAYS "ITS A MANS WORLD" :roll: (SOUNDS AS THOUGH MY MUMS ABOUT AS USEFUL AS A SONY PLAYER) LOVE HER REALLY.
carrie
Regular

Postby bomaz on 01 Feb 2006, 10:20

french Cover Up DVD , available today in news stand .... ( i don't know the features or languages or this kind ... iwill inform myself soon )
bomaz

Postby Simona on 10 Mar 2006, 19:19

I think Romania isn't on the map, cause here we cannot buy any Dolph's DVD, except the black market.
Simona
Simona

Previous

Return to Dolph's Movies