Welcome to the new Discussion Forum!

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Drago No.1 on 29 Jan 2006, 07:22

I still cant believe how much power does it take for a man to kill a person..with in seconds..and including for you to have a punch thats worth 1850 pounds...you gotta go through hell alot of training.but i got to admit the dolph is the best,actor in the movie. :D
Drago No.1
Regular

Just Found The Site & Thought I Would Say HELLO!

Postby DreamRedeemer on 05 Feb 2006, 06:07

Alrighty, its like this -- I have known about Dolph Lundgren ever since Rocky IV like most people, and thought he was REALLY cute, however, I did not give it much thought at all until recently when I got the Rocky Box Set and had me a marathon of it.

WOW, that is what I have to say about this HOTTIE! Okay, perhaps it is because I have been celibate by choice for almost two years ago (got sick of men meeting me and instantly wanting to do me) OR perhaps it is simply because, he is the MOST GORGEOUS MAN that I have ever seen, aside from a guy that I know in real life that looks very much like him, when he dyed his hair for the movie, THE PUNISHER, which is MY FAVORITE for I prefer my men, TALL - DARK - AND HANDSOME! But damn, already I have googled some pictures of him, and have one of him from the movie "The Punisher" -- as my background picture, which is HIGHLY UNLIKE ME TO DO.

Anyway, even though that joining a site like this, often means that we are LOSERS and don't have a life and hence have nothing better to do than sit around here, drool, and talk to eachother about an amazingly good-looking guy, nonetheless, here I am, for I love forums and think this guy is so freakin' cute, that I already plan on buying every movie that I come across with him, and want to know what he has planned in the future. Sure, he might be a real jerk in real life, who knows, but he sure is pretty too look at --- especially with DARK hair! Mmmmmmm, YUMMY! And so, thats all I have to say about that, lol.

~~~~PEACE~~~~
~DreamRedeemer~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
[/i]
DreamRedeemer

Postby Drago No.1 on 05 Feb 2006, 14:53

Yer i have to admit..that he is a good looking guy..i want to look just like him....he is my most be actor in the movies rocky 4...and universal soldiers....by the way..have you seen him before the rocky movie was made..the way he was using the gym equipment.
Drago No.1
Regular

Re: Just Found The Site & Thought I Would Say HELLO!

Postby Mosquito on 05 Feb 2006, 23:59

DreamRedeemer wrote:Anyway, even though that joining a site like this, often means that we are LOSERS and don't have a life and hence have nothing better to do than sit around here, drool, and talk to eachother about an amazingly good-looking guy,

You will be surprised when you'll find out how many people here have friends and family and / or interesting jobs. ;-) Yeah, I admit, from time to time I watch a Dolph movie and drool a bit (and / or rail about the quality of the movie or the other actors). It's great fun to have a girls night on the sofa with chocolates and wine and a good Dolph movie (preferably Red Scorpion or SILT or Joshua Tree or Men of War). Or, when I have plenty of time (didn't happen during the last year) I scan ebay for interesting Dolph items. But most of the time I'm pretty normal. ;-) Guess that applies to most people here.

DreamRedeemer wrote:but he sure is pretty too look at --- especially with DARK hair!

Nope. A sacrilege that they had dyed his wonderful blond hair. Another reason why The Shooter sucked and SILT rules.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Drago No.1 on 06 Feb 2006, 11:36

Hi there...Dolph rocks the world...the 6ft man with an incredible puch..of 1850 pounds..wow thats a lot..and im also amazed of his body and his strength..but shore the steroids kill him of course.. :D
Drago No.1
Regular

Postby manudenis2005 on 15 Feb 2006, 12:12

Hi!I'm Manu Denis and new to this forum.Last year me and my girlfriend have discovered this site:DOLPH THE ULTIMATE GUIDE.Well I must say that day was a very happy one for the both of us because we are Dolph fans.I like everything about this site especially the pics and the articles.I like action movies so my favourite actors are:Jean Claude Van Damme,Arnold Schwarzenegger,Sylvester Stallone,Clint Eastwood,Wesley Snipes,Steven Seagal and of course Dolph.My favourite is Jean Claude,maybe because my height is 1.72 m.
It takes several minutes per day to check what's new on a forum like this and to post some replies so I don't think we are losers if we join a forum.I'm also a member of The Van Damme Forum.
What i like about these two forums is that you can "meet " others like you who are sick ,and i mean sick,of seeing action movies from these years.These action movies really stink.They don't have the power of the "golden action stars generation "from the 80's and the first half of the 90's witch includes Dolph too.
P.S.Drago no.1 ,Dolph is still looking good but he is kind of skinny now.I think you're right about the steroids but I have no proof. :lol:
manudenis2005
manudenis2005
Regular

Postby CorinaDaniela_FanDolph on 11 Nov 2006, 15:08

i'm a new fan to in this forum.my name il Corina and is a pleasure for me to bee here.
dolph is the best.:D
CorinaDaniela_FanDolph

salutations

Postby dolphage on 15 Jun 2007, 16:47

Hello everyone! Great to see so many people gathered in praise of the great "Dolphin" (as I call him).
I am Dolphage (no relation). Pleased to meet you. Now, take me to your leader! (that was a joke) (these are paranthesis) (i am an idiot)
I am also a fan of the "Dolphster" (as I call him)
Anywho, the "Dolphmeister" (as I call him) kicks huge amounts of ass (and probably GETS huge amounts of ass to) and is the bestest, most awesomest action star in the whole wide world!

Dolph-a-maniacs UNITE!!!
dolphage
Regular

Postby dlph on 01 Jun 2008, 07:25

Am new in here as of tonight. Has Dolph ever received training from Sensei Steven Seagal? :)
dlph

Postby Mosquito on 01 Jun 2008, 19:37

Welcome to the forum. This is mainly a Dolph Lundgren Forum. If you'd like to discuss Chubby Seagal, you might find better places though.
Mosquito
Site Admin

A new fan

Postby Reznik on 22 Jul 2008, 01:57

Hello, I discovered this wonderful site through the work of its creator, Jox, whom I met on a french forum (Madmovies).

I live in New Caledonia (!) and I'm studying in France in Montpellier.

I discovered Dolph just a few months ago in Universal soldier (where he crushed JCVD). Since I saw a dozen of his films and he became a kind of idol, my action man reference. 8)
My Dolph's favorites movies are Silent trigger and The Mechanik.

And, after a few interviews that I have read, I love the person behind the actor.

See you next on the forum.

ps: my English is quite bad, I apologize in advance for my mistakes. :oops:
Reznik

Postby Jox on 23 Jul 2008, 15:36

Sorry, forgot to say WELCOME!!
Jox
Site Admin

Postby bomaz on 23 Jul 2008, 18:41

welcome too
bomaz

Re: Welcome to the new Discussion Forum!

Postby Mosquito on 21 Jan 2009, 01:52

Finally managed to install the new version of the forum! I hope you like what you see. Let me know if there are problems or if you have suggestions for improvements. craigie_boy will send in his set of avatars as soon as they are complete, then you'll be able to use them for this forum.

Looking forward to your comments!
Mosquito
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to the new Discussion Forum!

Postby Jox on 21 Jan 2009, 14:04

Looks good, more up-to-date, this is what I suggest:
I think there should be different colors for section names and topics (like it was on the old version) so that it's not just black on gray background which makes it hard to see clearly and even more so with posts...
Jox
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion