Deadpool 2 (not with Dolph)

Got some new info on the man? Curious to find out what's new? Check in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Deadpool 2: Dolph as Cable

Postby Jox on 10 Mar 2017, 18:27

I guess we'll find out soon!

Dolph hinted he was onto something big but it doesn't seem to be this one. For the most part, his mention in the first film was definitely on the joke side, then it sort of created some kind of hype but some polls also seemed to indicate that Lundgren wasn't in first position of the popular demand...
Jox
Site Admin

Postby bomaz on 10 Mar 2017, 20:46

Last I heard of it, Pierce Brosnan was in talks (which means everything and nothing). To be realistic, I don't think has a shot at it.

Like Jox said, he mentionned a big project in an interview, and I too don't think it's this one.
bomaz

Postby GeneralMcFaiL on 12 Mar 2017, 16:40

Jox wrote:I guess we'll find out soon!

Dolph hinted he was onto something big but it doesn't seem to be this one. For the most part, his mention in the first film was definitely on the joke side, then it sort of created some kind of hype but some polls also seemed to indicate that Lundgren wasn't in first position of the popular demand...

I dunno... from what I've seen on Arrow videos on youtube and some comic sites I visit.... Dolph is a pretty popular option for Cable.
"It's Jesus time!"
GeneralMcFaiL

Postby bomaz on 19 Mar 2017, 21:56

Well, that news might give us some hope.

Reese said the role requires someone who’s physically imposing, but “who also has a spark of a sense of humor.”
bomaz

Postby GeneralMcFaiL on 21 Mar 2017, 16:36

Obviously I'm incredibly biased for Dolph... but I'm hopeful that no early news has been announced. My wish is RR is actually fighting for Dolph to get the role in some small way. Dolph just being mentioned in the end of the first movie was so huge.

Heck. The teaser for the new Deadpool which probably has nothing to do with the sequels plot got 20+ million views already! Imagine if Dolph could land the role!

And the guy who directed the first john wick is helming the sequel.

I guess a man can dream...

<----
"It's Jesus time!"
GeneralMcFaiL

Postby Scifibuff5 on 31 May 2017, 20:33

I'm very disappointed that he didn't get the role and instead... gets a random role in Aquaman (I'm not a James Wan fan so definitely not seeing that one).
"No, I haven't seen any of [the new 'Punisher' movies]," - Dolph in 2009 MTV News Interview
Scifibuff5

Re: Deadpool 2 (not with Dolph)

Postby Jox on 19 Apr 2018, 20:29

So this is DEADPOOL 2:

Dolph certainly would have killed it as Cable, the kind of badass tailored up for him, but AQUAMAN looks to be much more up my alley.
Jox
Site Admin

Re: Deadpool 2 (not with Dolph)

Postby Mosquito on 17 Dec 2018, 22:37

I think Deadpool 2 was even better than Deadpool 1. Absolutely loved it. Also loved Josh Brolin's performance, sorry! ;) Maybe there is a part for Dolph in Deadpool 3. Hope there will be a 3rd part.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Previous

Return to News / Rumors