WITHOUT YOU I'M NOTHING (DL?, 2012-2017) (status unknown)

Got some new info on the man? Curious to find out what's new? Check in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: WITHOUT YOU I'M NOTHING (2012-2016) (in development)

Postby dude hallenbeck on 05 Nov 2015, 07:42

I do hope that's the case. I know Saf3 didn't turn out the right way, but television is a better medium these days than the DTV area.
dude hallenbeck

Postby savagesketch on 05 Nov 2015, 20:12

Jox wrote:I guess it depends on where it's at regarding development and financing, as well Dolph's schedule window(s), there's also a pilot for a Warner Bros TV series supposed to shoot sometimes this year although I don't know if it's still happening...

Anything more you can tell us about this series? I'm extremely intrigued, but also a little worried... Hopefully Dolph knows to steer clear of anything that is along the lines of something like SAF3...
savagesketch

Postby Jox on 05 Nov 2015, 20:52

I barely know anything about it except I think it revolves around a veteran... But Greg Bonann (an aberration in today's business) is no where to near to be involved that's for sure! And if it's a Warner product then I'd expect to be at least decent in the production value department even if it's probably not gonna be one of their biggest titles.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby bomaz on 05 Nov 2015, 21:09

It can mean a CW product (some visual values, but "sopa opera" backdrop for the story).
It might be too soon to predict stuff though.
bomaz

Postby Jox on 06 Nov 2015, 02:07

It's always been that way and will continue until the end: there will be good and bad stuff until the end no matter what.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby dude hallenbeck on 06 Nov 2015, 08:39

CW has been scrubbing away at that stuff. Their DC comics adaptations are sci-fi or action first, with ths sopa opera aspect second and even then The Flash handles that stuff in a human, believeable way. Tom Cavanagh deserves an Emmy for his work on The Flash. It's that good.

Let's say we strike gold and he ends up on a Cinemax show, Banshee is one of the best action shows ever, and honestly better than 98$ of D' filmography. I highly recommend you guys check it out.
dude hallenbeck

Postby Jox on 07 Feb 2016, 16:52

Recent interview with writer/actress Robin Bain
(who just completed her directorial feature debut NOWHERELAND):
SCREENNUT: You have an upcoming film called Without You I’m Nothing, in which you star alongside the legend that is Dolph Lundgren. For our readers, the logline says this: ‘A drug dealing hustler and a down-and-out stripper enter into a tumultuous love affair filled with pills, lies and sex’. That sounds like a fairly heavy and exciting film to write. What else can you tell us about it at this stage?

ROBIN: We are in the development stages of WITHOUT YOU I’M NOTHING. And yes, the subject matter is very heavy, yet also quite exciting. Stay tuned!

http://www.screennut.com/interviews/Robin-Bain
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 12 Feb 2016, 11:38

Today, Lundgren is using his recently resurged profile to get more personal projects off the ground. Skin Trade was a 2014 action film aimed at shedding light on the global crisis of human trafficking. The upcoming drama Without You I’m Nothing, written by and about a female stripper, takes a hard look at the world of exotic dancing from the female perspective (Lundgren has a supporting role).

http://www.vman.com/site/content/5464/v ... h-lundgren
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 03 Jun 2016, 01:16

The Lost Poets interview:
What will you be doing in Dolph Lundgren’s film, “Without You I’m Nothing”?

Petter:

First off, our song ”Mouth” is to be included in the film ”Don’t Kill It!” directed by the one and only Mike Mendez. It’s liberating to be included in a film like this as it’s not what The Lost Poets is about, really. One would think that we’d only be featured in darker, more serious productions, but this is a movie about slashing demons! Also starring Dolph Lundgren by the way. He’s really into what we do and has been helping us a lot to get established in the US. In ”Without You I’m Nothing” we have some songs featured, and hopefully we’ll be writing some of the actual score. We also wrote music for the movie ”If Everything Was Real” which was showcased in the Cannes Film Festival.

http://louderthanwar.com/interview-lost-poets/
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 09 Jun 2016, 16:22

What is your involvement in the upcoming film with Dolph Lundgren titled Without You I’m Nothing? Will a song of yours be included on the soundtrack or will you actually appear in the film?

David: First off, we’d like to send all our love to Dolph. He might just be the coolest guy in Hollywood. So down to earth and he understands and remembers how it feels to be the underdog. He really digs our stuff and we can’t thank him enough for all that he’s done for us. We don’t really know how many songs will be included in Without You I’m Nothing. We’re hoping for a few at least and maybe write some of the score for the film. We won’t make an appearance since it’s not that kind of story. We can’t get into it in detail, of course, but we think it will be very cool. It’s not your typical Dolph Lundgren film at all and it’ll have a more noir feeling.

We will also have the song “Mouth” included in the upcoming film Don’t Kill It! directed by cult director Mike Mendez.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 05 Jul 2016, 22:59

The Road to “NOWHERELAND” – Making My First Feature Film by Robin Bain
http://msinthebiz.com/2016/07/05/the-ro ... whereland/
In May of 2016, approximately 1 year and 8 months after the first day of principal photography, NOWHERELAND made its World Premiere debut in Los Angeles at the Pacific Theaters at The Grove during the 23rd Annual IFS Los Angeles Film Festival.

Not only did the film screen at the prestigious festival, NOWHERELAND was honored with awards for BEST PICTURE, BEST DRAMATIC FEATURE FILM and the AUDIENCE CHOICE.

To date, NOWHERELAND has also received awards for “Writer/ Script”, “Direction”, “Dramatic Impact” and “Women Filmmakers” from an additional festival — The Accolade Global Film Competition.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 14 Apr 2017, 10:53

Either this is WITHOUT YOU I'M NOTHING transposed to London or this other project of his called COOL BURN...
I got a movie I’m probably going to do in London. This thriller, it’s a small movie, [an] independent picture I put together with a friend of mine. We’re producing, I’m directing.

https://www.filmfad.com/interview-dolph ... ter-actor/
Jox
Site Admin

Postby bomaz on 14 Apr 2017, 11:54

That's good. :D
bomaz

Postby Scifibuff5 on 31 May 2017, 23:09

Sounds intriguing just from the video interview above and other quotes.

I hope he can also score some other recurring TV role much like he did with the CW's ARROW. How cool would it be to see him on something such as THE LAST SHIP, UNDERGROUND or even WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY?
"No, I haven't seen any of [the new 'Punisher' movies]," - Dolph in 2009 MTV News Interview
Scifibuff5

Re: WITHOUT YOU I'M NOTHING (DL?, 2012-2017) (in development

Postby Jox on 23 Jun 2021, 10:51

Project deleted from IMDB :(
Jox
Site Admin

Previous

Return to News / Rumors