THE TRACKER (Giorgio Serafini, 2018)

An area for discussion of Dolph's past, present & future movies!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: THE TRACKER (Giorgio Serafini, 2018) (in post-production

Postby Jox on 31 Oct 2018, 16:50

Dida wrote:I found this poster at The Film Catalogue

That's the distribution sales poster that was shown at the Cannes market last May

Like I said then, I like the more European and less DTV feel to it:
Anyway, helicopters or not, this again reminds me of the Prague-filmed THE SHOOTER / Hidden Assassin, with the city seemly being like an important "character" of the film, and this classy French poster which I like quite a bit for that, and the fact that Dolph doesn't take the whole space with Maruschka Detmers and the city background being shown off first

https://omega.cinando.com/DefaultContro ... IdF=296569
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 11 Nov 2018, 12:09

Behind the scenes stills with camera operator Daniele Muscolo

Jox
Site Admin

Postby Nathan on 12 Nov 2018, 14:25

Even the colours look so much like The Shooter. I hope this is a decent starring role for Dolph as it's been a while.
"Are we having fun yet?" - Dolph Lundgren, Universal Soldier
Nathan
Regular

Postby Jox on 20 Dec 2018, 16:01

Sun Film Group 2019 catalogue

Jox
Site Admin

Postby Mike Retter on 21 Dec 2018, 15:41

Rolf de Heer may strongly dislike this title!

Mike Retter

Postby Jox on 08 Jan 2019, 14:44

Composer Sandro di Stefano:
La particolarità di questa colonna musicale è quella di aver fuso l'Action sound con l'Etnia del sud dell'Italia, essendo il film ambientato in Puglia.
Lo sforzo è stato conferire potenza a strumenti musicali proverbialmente più riflessivi ed intimi, miscelati al rigore dell'orchestra sinfonica di Dnipropetroska che diressi personalmente.
Cosi, fisarmoniche, tambore, plettri, tamburi, oud, ...

Google translation:
The particularity of this musical column is that of having merged the Action sound with the Etnia of the south of Italy, being the film set in Puglia.
The effort was to give power to proverbially more reflective and intimate musical instruments, mixed with the rigor of the Dnipropetroska symphonic orchestra that I personally directed.
Thus, accordions, drums, plectrums, drums, ouds, ...
Jox
Site Admin

Postby bomaz on 08 Jan 2019, 14:52

I like the sound of that (no pun intended). It's cool to have a movie with an orchestrated score.
bomaz

Postby Jox on 10 Jan 2019, 22:03

Anna Falchi (from Michele Soavi's DELAMORTE DELAMORE aka CEMETARY MAN) is currently voicing her part for the Italian-dubbed version
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsdpjzCjaeS ... 8ceuzh7msa

Oggi doppiaggio del film The Tracker con @dolphlundgren presto al cinema!!! Foto di rito anche con mio fratello Sauro! #thetracker #film #actionmovie #dolphlundgren @bicproduction #imieiattimi #annafalchi

(pic from the set last year)

EDIT:
bicproduction / Daniele Gramiccia
The Tracker #dubbing @annafalchi22, @thetrackermovie #movie #film #InstaTags4Likes #movies #theatre #video #films #videos #actor #actress #cinema #dvd #amc #instamovies #star #moviestar #photooftheday #hollywood #goodmovie #instagood #flick #flicks #instaflick #instaflicks

Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 15 Jan 2019, 20:58

SANDRO DI STEFANO

THE TRACKER, con Dolph Lundgren, nella foto con SLY, pronto per la cabina di lancio.
Ringrazio i produttori, il regista, il mio editore Andrei Filip, il discografico Kemper Music, ogni mio assistente, l'orchestra, i solisti, i tecnici ed i line producers che hanno consentito questo risultato.
A presto nelle Sale.
#sandrodistefano

Soundtrack release of the orchestral score will be available digitally 8)
(wish this was an option back in the day we might have had THE PUNISHER 16 years sooner and possibly the unreleased DARK ANGEL / I COME IN PEACE, COVER-UP or JOSHUA TREE / ARMY ONE, MEN OF WAR etc)
Me: It's great to have an orchestral score on a low budget action film these days. Do you know yet if there will be a soundtrack release?
SANDRO DI STEFANO yes, it will be available very soon on digital store by Kemper Music Label company. It was really nice.
Jox
Site Admin

Re: THE TRACKER (Giorgio Serafini, 2018) (completed)

Postby Nathan on 16 Jan 2019, 02:23

Looking forward to this one.
"Are we having fun yet?" - Dolph Lundgren, Universal Soldier
Nathan
Regular

Postby Jox on 21 Jan 2019, 21:55

Interview with Giorgio Serafini
https://www.skrobocop.de/interviews-1/d ... -serafini/
Between 2013 and 2014 you made three action movies with Dolph Lundgren, but also with other big stars attached like Vinnie Jones (who was also in all three of them), Robert Davi, Billy Zane and others...Thrill to Kill, Blood of Redemption and Lethal Punisher. Can you tell us something about these movies and this time?
Those three movies were a consequence of Game Of Death. All of them had Voltage Pictures attached to it. I directed four movies with Dolph and produced a fifth one. The last one is “The Tracker” that I shot in the South of Italy and will be released in 2019 by Lionsgate. I just produced “Hard Night Falling” which I also co-wrote. It was fun to work with Dolph, Billy, Robert and Vinnie. Dolph is a good person and I always liked to work with him.

Which one of this three is your favorite (mine is Lethal Punisher) and why?
Out of the three films I directed in that period my favorite one is “Puncture Wounds” which, I believe, is the one you are mentioning. It has a more creative style. It is more fun to watch and I enjoyed the idea that Dolph was playing the bad guy.

Actor and Producer Gianni Capaldi was also in all of them. How important was he in the production of this three?
Gianni Capaldi was the engine behind these three movies. He is a very hard worker and a good person. I is the one who really pushed for me to direct these movies. I am very grateful for that.

You seem to have a special relationship with Dolph Lundgren. You just finished The Tracker with him. Can you tell us something About your relationship with him and what makes him Special in your eyes?
Dolph and I have been workig together regularly and will continue to do so. It is an interesting relationship. We are both very no-nonsense people. Very matter-of-fact. We share an interest in history. We never clash. I know what he wants and our dialogue is very free. I hope I will be able to produce his pet project “Malevolence”.

Other action stars you would like to work in the future?
I would love to work with Jason Statham and… the list is too long.

Can you tell us something about The Tracker and what we can expect from this movie?
The Tracker has a different feel than the other films I did with Dolph. It has a European film noir style. I can't reaveal much of the plot even if it falls in the revenge sub-genre. The film was shot in Taranto, Apulia in the South of Italy. A gorgeous place that created a beautiful background for the story. It was fun to bring Dolph to Italy. He really enjoyed the experience.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby bomaz on 31 Jan 2019, 20:19

A new trivia appeared on Imdb (to take with a pinch of salt then)
The production company failed to pay many members of the crew their agreed upon fees.
bomaz

Postby bomaz on 10 Mar 2019, 19:28

bomaz

Postby Jox on 10 Mar 2019, 20:09

Italian version

Jox
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Dolph's Movies