DOUBLE OR NOTHING (Dolph Lundgren, 2006-2007) (unproduced)

Got some new info on the man? Curious to find out what's new? Check in here!

Moderator: Moderators

DOUBLE OR NOTHING (Dolph Lundgren, 2006-2007) (unproduced)

Postby Drago No.1 on 07 Nov 2006, 06:40

Dolph Lundgrens new movie is coming out in 2007 its called double or nothing i cant wait to watch it....whos looking foward to it. :D
Drago No.1
Regular

Postby Jox on 07 Nov 2006, 22:41

It would be a nice addition to both Dolph's acting and directing credits.... but even if filming gets started within the next few months, I highly doubts it comes out before 2008...And we still have to catch up with The Inquiry and hopefully we'll get to taste the Diamond Dogs before the end of next year...
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Drago No.1 on 08 Nov 2006, 03:24

I agree..but ill watch it at the movies :)...but ill also would wonder what the movie willl be all about.
Drago No.1
Regular

Postby Jox on 25 Nov 2006, 12:12

So according to Variety, the production of "Double or Nothing" is supposed to start this December in LA til mid-February 2007 (but that's what they listed two months ago so it might change)...

http://www.variety.com/index.asp?layout=chart_film_prod_d&dept=Film&recordid=1117786187
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Jox on 03 Dec 2006, 13:30

The page on Variety has been updated and so if their information is true, "Double or Nothing" is now filming in Los Angeles! We need confirmation though...
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Tom on 03 Dec 2006, 20:02

Sounds like they've gone ahead without Dolph. Would be disappointing but at least he's doing Tumbling Dice.
Tom
Regular

Postby Tom on 05 Dec 2006, 18:30

Yost says:
My co-writer and I know nothing about this. There's been no notice of pre-production even, just that the money is supposedly coming together. Dolph is in Europe and will be back in LA in a day or so. As far as we know, he's still attached.
Tom
Regular

Postby Jox on 05 Dec 2006, 20:12

"Double Or Nothing” Feature
PRODUCTION COMPANY:
BLACK JAG PRODS/BOB DEBRINO ENT
ADDRESS-10751 WILSHIRE BLVD – SUITE 602, LOS ANGELES, CA 90024
PHONE: 310-474-2675 FAX: 310-474-2695
EMAIL: MOVIES@BLACKJAGPRODUCTIONS.COM
LOCATION- FLORIDA
CAST- DOLPH LUNDGREN
SHOOT- December 2006?

http://www.ia477.org/3.html

Black Jag Productions
New Productions.....
Sorry for the delay....we're working hard to get the site up and running.

For now I can tell you that we just received funding for our first feature, "Double or Nothing".

We will be shooting early spring but are accepting all resumes at this time.

Please email or fax:
movies@blackjagproductions
Ph: 310.474.2675
Fx: 310.474.2695

http://www.blackjagproductions.com/

im listed in imdb and member of the producers guild and directors guild of america im just completed find me guilty released in theaters and now on blockbuster etc great reviews go to site star vin diesel directed by the great sidney lumet i,m the orig producer and rights holder my nent few projects are great double or nothing star dolph lungrn and other solid actors and the last testament of lucky luciano book i have rights to. have andy garcia interested and others need a list director want doug liman directing jumper glad to be here b ..d.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/journal_view.php?username=inthespiritofbolivar%40hotm
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Tom on 05 Dec 2006, 22:07

That'll be a great one to go into after TD for Dolph. It sounds like it's steaming ahead now. I hope Dolph will direct it too.
Tom
Regular

DOUBLE OR NOTHING

Postby Jox on 07 Dec 2006, 12:47

Dolph will enter a new dimension w Double or Nothing!
"Double or Nothing", starring and directed by Dolph Lundgren, written by Sal Landi and James Chalke (Dolph's partner), and produced by ex-NYPD cop Bob DeBrino ("Find Me Guilty"), should be a new departure for Dolph and a new breakthrough!

It is with pleasure that I talked with Bob DeBrino (after he just spoke with Dolph!), the producer of "Double or Nothing" whose ambition is none other than to make Dolph a respectable actor and talented storyteller as a director.

Debrino, who produced brilliant Sidney Lumet latest "Find Me Guilty" (which had a great praise), is keen on doing with Dolph what he did with Vin Diezel (http://theenvelope.latimes.com/awards/oscars/env-et-mobmovie29nov29,0,7615069.story?page=1), who's currently running up for an Oscar nomination.

"Double or Nothing" will see Dolph "entering a new spectrum", says DeBrino who shows as much excitment about this project and working with Dolph as I do. DeBrino is very keen on marketing the film right and get new audiences for Dolph as well as his fan base.

Now, the film will not be an ass kicking shoot'em up flick but a hard-core drama where Dolph Lundgren will show once and for all his tremendous potential, both as an actor and a film director, and maybe we can hope for a theatrical release!

I don't have filming dates yet and "Double or Nothing" hasn't started filming yet but it is in the works. Dolph is in LA (doing some promotion for Rocky?!) and a meeting with him is scheduled this friday at BDE Entertainment to discuss it.
Jox
Site Admin

Postby Tom on 07 Dec 2006, 16:01

This is all sounding very promising. I hope he's still got Tumbling Dice in the works too. It'd be great if he did TD, and went straight onto Double or Nothing. Then Dolph would be quite entitled to take the remainder of 07 off.
Tom
Regular

Postby Krom on 10 Dec 2006, 04:08

Promotion?

Well...

1. Needs a teaser trailer! I can't remember the last time when i saw a teaser for Dolph.
2. Then a trailer, a powerfull one, ,the last decent ones were for The Last Warrior (better than the movie itself) and for Hidden Agenda
3. A good ost,with a main theme, the last one i liked was in Storm Catcher.
4. If the budget is a problem for promotion, then a web promotional campaign is far far cheaper and the best solution...so a website is highly required. I can't understand the producers why they aren't paying attention to the online community...very stupid.

Oh...a good thing is to sign another contract, another try with the Bauer Martinez Studios. All their last movie gets a limited theatrical release, it's a step forward.

And.....i'm back by the way;)
TheArnoldfans.com
Krom
Regular

Postby Jox on 19 Dec 2006, 13:28

Here's an an article about Bob DeBrino mentioning "Double or Nothing" would be shot in Miami, Florida
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/16258214.htm
Jox
Site Admin

Re: Dolph will enter a new dimension w Double or Nothing!

Postby Drago No.1 on 15 Jan 2007, 08:08

khurram112 wrote:
Jox wrote:Dolph is in LA (doing some promotion for Rocky?!).

What sort of Promotional work does anyone has any idea ???

I hope Double or Nothing does get a theatrical Release in the USA market and the new audience get a load of Dolph mans talents...

im currently studying acting :) im on my last year :) YAY:D woohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Drago No.1
Regular

DOUBLE OR NOTHING still on?

Postby Nathan on 22 Jul 2007, 19:01

It says on IMDB that funding for Double or Nothing is in progress and the script has been written - is this a definate go for Dolph's next project then?

Has anybody heard any news on it? I wish Dolph would update his website - I know he's been busy but his last news entry is January the 16th 2007 :lol:
"Are we having fun yet?" - Dolph Lundgren, Universal Soldier
Nathan
Regular

Next

Return to News / Rumors