MUSIC VIDEOS

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby TombRaider on 21 Jan 2007, 17:15

Here we go...
That's the clip, Enjoy!

TombRaider
Regular

Postby Jox on 21 Jan 2007, 20:57

You rock TombRaider thanks!

It's not my kind of music and the content is a little stupid but I like the visual style of the video, I just wish we would see Dolph more...

Actually I'm just waiting for Mosquito's and Carrie's reactions ahahah...
Jox
Site Admin

Postby The_Canadian on 21 Jan 2007, 22:28

I love how the music video's message is essentially that no man is more man than Dolph Lundgren. Very amusing... but that CGI ending after the cockpit just seems so... unnessecessary.
"Loosly translated... out of the frying pan and boned up the ass with a red hot poker."
-Showdown In Little Tokyo
The_Canadian
Regular

Postby carrie on 22 Jan 2007, 02:39

thanks tombraider,
what do you mean jox??!! i thought the visual effects were ok,the camera angles were fine,the director did an amazing job and the whole shoot,song and lyrics were outstanding-(the song was a bag of sh*t) oh damn your right i cant do this,
sweet jesus dolph was so damn HOT,romping around with that lucky cow and he even wore a pilots uniform and still managed to look as horny as hell without hair(i still dont like the hair but i still would!!) he can get his landing gear out for me anytime :lol: . im going to have another look at the vid now just to see if anythings changed!!!
carrie
Regular

Postby carrie on 22 Jan 2007, 02:42

hey canadian hows did it go in your log cabbin in the middle of nowhere-
i hate you,its not fair,i want a log cabbin in the middle of nowhere with no people :cry:
carrie
Regular

Postby The_Canadian on 22 Jan 2007, 07:54

LOL, it was a good vacation. Watched some really good movies with my friends (and saved all of my Dolph movies for times when I was alone) and made some great progress on the script.

Thanks for asking.

P.S. I'm so excited! I got Blackjack for $5 at Blockbuster! SWEET!

Anyways, back to the music video...
"Loosly translated... out of the frying pan and boned up the ass with a red hot poker."
The_Canadian
Regular

Postby BrunnenMatt on 22 Jan 2007, 10:29

Nice going TombRaider 8).

I have been looking forward to seeing this, since the first post.

...BMatt
BrunnenMatt
Regular

Postby bomaz on 22 Jan 2007, 19:49

well ... the music is awful (russian pop by the way), the cinematography is quite good, the director did a good job too. but the end is ... well ... really bad ?
dolph is ok, his charachter is cool, and the kudikova's as well !
bomaz

Postby Travis on 29 Jan 2007, 03:56

it sucked
Travis
Regular

Postby dolphage on 15 Jun 2007, 19:57

There seems to be some confusion as to what this video is all about. Allow me to clarify:
Scene 1:
A Blind Girl gets picked up at the airport by a little Douchehole whom she imagines to be/look like Dolph Lundgren i a pilot´s uniform. The little Douche then proceeds to do the nasty to her while simultaneously robbing her blind(-er). Then she is sad. By the window.
Scene 2:
Blind chick is sitting in the park and the little Douchie-douchehole drives up behind her in a car with his douchie Girlfriend. The Douche gives the Douchette (the girlfriend) the stolen shit that he got from the Blind Girl´s apartment and this is where the video starts to go apeshit.
Blind Girl gets up and staggers around randomly(?) waving her cane in the air. She hits the car (the Douchemobile) and when the Douche gets out to confront her she hits the Douche. And then...
The Blind girl drops to the ground and LIGHT STARTS TO SHOOT OUT OF EYES!!
The douchie Girlfriend runs and gets help, in the form of two Leatherjacket-clad dudes who start to mess with the Blind Girl. Thats when Dolph Lundgren comes walking through the park carrying a... pilot´s uniform. He kicks the everliving piss out of the Leatherloving duo and carries the Blind Girl away from the scene of the crime(-s).
Scene 3: The Dolphinator and the Blind Girl are sitting in a futuristic/chessy cockpit, he is wearing his pilot´s uniform and she... CAN NOW SEE!! He slips a ring on her finger and then he makes the plane climb... into outer space... We see that the plane they´re in is in fact a space ship...
The End
it sucked

That is correct
dolphage
Regular

Russian music video

Postby Mosquito on 07 Sep 2007, 00:54

I'm not sure if someone has posted that before. Just found this russian music video with Dolph:

Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby The_Canadian on 07 Sep 2007, 01:50

yeah, it's been posted, but nice of you to add it anyways.

Seriously, wtf is with the spaceship at the end?
The_Canadian
Regular

Postby Jox on 07 Sep 2007, 10:16

Mosquito, where have you been all this time?
there's a big thread in the general section that s been going on for a year! Given the sensual content I'm surprised you missed it :wink:
Jox
Site Admin

Postby dolphage on 07 Sep 2007, 18:20

The_Canadian wrote:
Seriously, wtf is with the spaceship at the end?

Don´t get me started on the fckng spaceship
dolphage
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 08 Sep 2007, 22:39

Jox wrote:Given the sensual content I'm surprised you missed it :wink:

Uhm, yeah, me too... :oops:

Nnnnniiiice content... at least the not so cheesy parts. ;)
Mosquito
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion