Dolph on russian TV show?

This is a free-for-all discussion area, with no set topic, just anything & everything DOLPH!

Moderator: Moderators

Dolph on russian TV show?

Postby Tom on 15 Feb 2004, 19:33

This was on Kasey's Van Damme Page.

JC A JUDGE ON RUSSIAN TV SHOW
Now on Russian television there is a show called "ôÒÀËÁÞÉ"(STUNTMEN) on the "First Channel" on Saturdays. There are four judges who evaluate the competing stuntmen. The judges are JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME, JACKIE CHAN, DOLPH LUNDGREN AND RUTGER HAUER. They commnicate with the show through satellite on the monitor. In the recent show Van Damme's dialogue took place when he was in Montreal scouting locations for "After Death." There were five or six episodes of the show filmed and it runs from the beginning of November.

The next "ôÒÀËÁÞÉ" show will be December 6 on Saturday on the satellite tv channel " The First ËÁÎÁÎÁÌ international " (this channel through the satellite goes in USA, Israel, Germany, Australia etc.). So you too can see it.
Tom
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 15 Feb 2004, 21:54

Wow, I'm really impressed that they got those 4 into one show, even if it is per satellite link. Nice! Hope they sell it to our stations, too. ;-) But how does Rutger Hauer qualify? I didn't know that he is supposed to be a martial arts or stunt expert.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Tom on 16 Feb 2004, 23:53

Rutger is considered was considered an action star, becuase he has done so many in his career. As for being a stunt expert, Hauer actually is a skilled stunt driver. He did a lot of stunt driving in the Hitcher, because the stunt men weren't as good as he was behind the wheel.
Tom
Regular

Rutger Hauer

Postby Krom on 17 Feb 2004, 14:46

By the way.Rutger Hauer lives in Romania since 1 year.He buy some companies and he said that he want to live here!
TheArnoldfans.com
Krom
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 17 Feb 2004, 15:49

Tom, interesting fact! My personal favourite movie is The Blade Runner but for Rutger Hauer, the role in Hitcher (also a great movie) was probably even more interesting. Haven't seen it for a long time but now there is an uncut version on DVD in Germany. I'll try to get that.

Also interesting that he lives in Romania. Wonder what brought him there.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Dawn on 18 Feb 2004, 07:36

Blade Runner is good. I saw that just a few months ago on DVD. I didn't realize their was an uncut version. I may be buying some other region DVDs now. DVD shrink will strip out region coding when making a backup DVD.
Dolph Aficionado
Dawn
Site Admin

Postby Tom on 18 Feb 2004, 23:43

I would love it if Rutger appeared in Defender, if is in Romania at the time of filming, then it would be great.
Tom
Regular

Postby Juliette on 23 Feb 2004, 12:55

I watched "Трюкачи"/STUNTMEN, I missed just few programs. I liked the project of Gosha Kuzenko. Dolph was not a strict judge to participants.
He was excellent!
Juliette

Postby shooby on 27 Mar 2004, 12:23

Is there any website of this show (I haven't satellite tv) ?
shooby

Return to General Discussion