Transporter 3

Feel free to discuss everything not related to Dolph. Have a good time and be friendly!

Moderator: Moderators

Transporter 3

Postby Mosquito on 29 Nov 2008, 18:44

Talking about Mr. Stratham regarding The Expendables... another movie I'm eagerly awaiting since the first teaser is Transporter 3. I know that some of you don't like the guy too much but I've never met him or heard anything about him as a person so I watch his movies unbiased. Or... well...

Just wanted to share this awesome clip here:

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi3483829017/

which is like the hottest half-striptease I've ever seen. A bit fast, I admit, but... holy guacamole.... I think I have to watch it again. Now. And check the release date for the movie over here. Wow. :shock: :mrgreen:
Mosquito
Site Admin

Postby Nathan on 29 Nov 2008, 20:32

I will see this on opening day!! I regret watching two fights scenes and a bike chase online already... :wink: Statham is great!!
"Are we having fun yet?" - Dolph Lundgren, Universal Soldier
Nathan
Regular

Postby The_Canadian on 30 Nov 2008, 01:03

Saw it last night...

good action movie, but still the weakest in the series. The girl's voice really grates on your nerves and while the action is pretty cool, its not nearly as insane or plentiful as in the second movie.

I also had these two schmucks right behind me who just wouldn't SHUT UP!
"Loosly translated... out of the frying pan and boned up the ass with a red hot poker."
-Showdown In Little Tokyo
The_Canadian
Regular

Postby Mosquito on 03 Dec 2008, 22:58

The_Canadian wrote:I also had these two schmucks right behind me who just wouldn't SHUT UP!

Oh gosh, that can ruin a whole movie. I wonder why people go to the cinema when they talk instead of concentrating on the movie. Suckers.
Mosquito
Site Admin

Return to Off-Topic